AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

123 beauté

j'ai utilisé l'application, elle est claire et facile à mettre en place.

Je recommande fortement

TAKEESHOP

Great App. Waiting somethings like this for months since i've started selling online. And now it's no more frustuation!

Diceydeal

Excellent services. I've dreamt about this for so long and yet it becomes true today. Install it now!

Mosquito Slasher

The app has been fairly easy to use and I really like that you can customize your own tracking page. Very easy to do it too.

TSeat

I used this app for the trucking number on my store! it is wonderful. the best on the market. I highly recommend it

Riley Mae Boutique

good app.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

GoGadge

i love this app, really helps with customer service, when it comes to tracking orders, i really enjoy the. ease of use, would recommend to anyone.

EZ Lifestyle

The app was initially hard to use and support wasn't giving me print screens showing me it was working correctly. I was getting a lot of pushback from customers about shipping and I thought that the shipping tool was incorrect. Their head of IT got on a call with me and we went through each shipping message and in fact it was working correctly, we just didn't have enough updates for the customers. This app is great and if you have any issues as for a senior support specialist and live call to set it up.

Citrine

The application is very good, it brings a plus to our shop, it facilitates the follow-up for our customers.
We are very happy!

Viking Shop

AfterShip is a very good application, simple to use and very functional!
It allows us to develop our viking shop and to have a real follow-up to offer to our customers. We strongly recommend the use of aftership.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 295 296