AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Insurance

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wooppy

Location Belgium

L'équipe d'aftership prend le temps de vous expliquer tout étape par étape. c'est une aide précieuse. merci

nineone.

Location Portugal

Very good app even on the free plan and awesome support! My customers are now always informed about the status of their orders!

Retro Caravan Stuff

Location France

Great app for my customers. Saves me so much time in providing shipping answers about tracking and location.

Egendesign

Location Sweden

The app is great and brings a lot of value to my store. Makes it easier for my customers to track their packages.

ALittlePeace

I actually really like aftership to help my customers with tracking notifications and to help me see how shipping is going. The reports are on point.

MEAS Active

This app integrated smoothly into my store and is extremely easy to use and update. It has also helped with automating the shipping and return process. Highly recommend!

Kiddie Cutie

Location Australia

Great app . Made easy sending shipment notification email and SMS to customers. Great customer service as well . Quick and responsive .

Lulububbles

Location China

I use this app to track customers' orders and to make it easy for my customers too. it was easy to set up and I will use the other app associated with it also, to help in other areas of my store. Manish in customer services was great too!

Pure Light Style

Just added this app to my store, had a few questions, their support team is excellent! Looking forward to using this app and the time it is going to save us, as well as having happy customers

Lashnetix

Location South Africa

Great App. Harsh from support was excellent at assisting. This app is a must have to make the post-purchase experience smooth. It's also great for automatically dealing with failed delivery attempts, correcting customers incorrect shipping address/contact details and delivery mishaps. A good example is the carrier delivers to the wrong person. Customer is unaware, you are unaware because all you see is delivery collected. Customer waits for 2 weeks maybe even more before contacting you and informs you that their parcel has not arrived. This is a difficult situation where the courier is at fault but now there's massive friction between you and the customer. With Aftership, you can solve this effortlessly. As soon as the package is delivered you can automatically send an email the customer to thank them and to contact you urgently if they did not receive anything.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281