AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

CROPEES

Very useful!!I added more brand trust through this app, which raised my conversion rate !!!
Thanks!!

LifeStyleSale

Perfect tracking app, never experienced any problems. Easy to install and setup coding on your webpage.

LeDay's Love

I am anxious, and can't wait to see what this app will do for my store. Hopefully it will help it grow!!!!

Arka Family Store

So far it's realy looks great, it's easy to use it. Easy connect to the store. I realy recommend this app

Airport Candy

Nice and and their support is very good even with the free version. You get lots of features but I’ve only used the basic options since I havent launch my shop yet. Will definitely upgrade and use their Return app if needed.. Thanks and keep up the wonderful service.

Tico Coffee Roasters

Super easy to install and get integrated with Shopify and Klaviyo. Our customers love the new service we offer with Shipment tracking pages and email notifications. Would recommend any time and should be something every Shopify store integrates to keep customers up to date on their shipments!

Luccardo

Very useful app and plenty of plans to suit all. Easy to navigate, had a little hitch because shipments weren't importing automatically, and helpful staff seemed to sort this quickly. Recommend. Thanks!

NEURACELL

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keeo it up guys!

Ambiance Japon©

Very good app ! Easy to install and set up. My personalized tracking page is very awesome and professional

Canine's World

To be honest just install. Was easier then expected. If any trouble just go to youtube theres videos. 5 star since it looks beautiful and professional in my opinion. Will update later

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 280 281