Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus | Reviews

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

MissBliss.UK

EXCELLENT. Excellent. Excellent!!
I have been really struggling to list our MissBliss.UK clothing products on Amazon, and tried all sorts, including direct Amazon bulk imports, Manually creating the listings, trying other apps as well.
This is the ONLY app that worked for me, despite my dress products being 'simple' to list. The app is very powerful, and allows all sorts of mappings and rules to be setup. it caters for multiple countries to be setup as well. However the best thing has to be the support. Their guy Keterson gave me one-2-one call and made sure i had everything correct, as well as show me in great detail all the other things i could do. Trust me, I have tried many apps, and the level of support varies. Amazon Integration Plus support has far exceeded my expectations and provided an enormous amount of guidance. Brilliant!!

Andrew Lee Home and Living

Brilliant support and app. Would Highly recommend to anyone looking to use for there amazon platform.

Candy Hair

I am new to amazon and amazon integration. I admit that it was challenging to learn how to get my products syncd but with the help of Keterson N., I was guided to successfully list my products. This app, and customer service, have exceeded my expectations so far. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to integrate their ecommerce stores. Keterson was very patient and thorough with me and that made the learning process less stressful. Do yourself a favor and get this app. You wont be disappointed.

Unlimited Stories

I used this app to push part of my catalog on Amazon and sync inventory rules and have a not so obvious set-up in terms of SKU mapping. After a few calls to the support that took the time to understand my needs, guess what?? it works fine! I was sceptical in the beggining as Amazon has strict guidelines but finally found an app that avoids me the headache. I recommend you give it a real try it's all worth it in the end.

NMR Brands

An incredibly powerful app that is highly recommended. When shopify first announced they were discontinuing the Amazon sales channel, like many, we panicked and immediately started looking at alternative solutions. After testing 2-3 apps, we quickly learned that Amazon Integration Plus is by far the best and also happened to be the most affordable. The things this app is able to do are absolutely incredible. On top of that, they have great and very responsive customer support (Shout to Keterson for all the help!). The only minor drawback with this app is that it is a bit technical and has a longer learning curve which less technical savvy individuals may find difficult, but more technical people would really enjoy due to the increidble options it offers. Thank you for designing and maintaining such a great app!

Customizer Mobile

Very impressive service they really go the extra mile to help with integration Great problem solvers

TagStore

I used this app to integrate my shopify products to amazon, And it is very easy to use. It also has great supports, I definitely recommend it.

November 10, 2021

Thanks a lot for your reply, and very nice feedback, I hope to hear about you as soon as possible. Oliver

McAlister Textiles

I am using the app to integrate Shopify to Amazon. It is easy to see what a powerful tool it is although can be a little confusing at first. Great Support!

November 10, 2021

Feel free to contact us anytime and thanks a lot for this nice review, we plan to create new amazing features you will enjoy. Do not hesitate to contact us and suggest more. Thanks from all of us.

XM | SURF MORE

We have been using this app for about a month now and it has worked as described. Support has been helpful. We would definitely recommend it.

November 10, 2021

We were really glad to assist you, please do not hesitate to come back to us whenever you feel for, we would be glad to assist you.

Gold Zone Jewelry

I am really impressed with this app workflow it reduce a lot of my technical frustration. I love this app and best of luck app developer team.

November 9, 2021

Thanks you for this amazing review, we really appreciate it a lot. Do not hesitate to contact us any time. Best regards

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10