Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon Integration Plus

by Common-Services

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

BargainBookStuff

So far so good! Only been a few hours, but so far this app has far exceeded my expectations. We were victims of the Shopify purge of their free link to Amazon. Put my Amazon account of vacation for several weeks and really wasn't looking forward to dealing with the fallout. But within minutes of installing this app, all my counts were sync'd and correct. Just tried an order on Amazon an it appeared correctly in Shopify. And a bonus, this app does a few things that I badly needed. All of my inventory is in a physical store, so I have always wanted to stop selling on Amazon when I have 2 or less on hand. This App does that for you! Also, I cannot sell certain vendors online, but can in my physical store. This App takes care of that issue as well! I will be testing for a couple days to make sure everything is good...but so far everything is great!

October 13, 2021

We're delighted to make you so excited after few hours, you still have a lot of things to discover in our App :) Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Pole achat

L'application est très complète, l'important est de travailler étape par étape, de contrôler et comprendre les interactions d'autant que le support technique est présent et réactif, on avance donc à son rythme. Merci d'exister !

October 13, 2021

Merci pour votre note très positive et votre professionnalisme au quotidien, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter à tout moment

Mellogang

Great Amazon integration app! It has all the features needed to link Shopify & Amazon successfully - it's the perfect alternative to the Amazon Sales Channel app (which was depreciated). Amazon Integration Plus has been a life-saver. Olivier & the full support team have provided us with excellent guidance and support throughout the entire setup process. Highly recommend!

October 10, 2021

With a such good catalog, you can't imagine how has been our pleasure to help you to put it online. Don't hesitate to contact us anytime.

Era of Artists

So thankful for this app! I was in a state of panic when Shopify cancelled their Amazon channel, and after checking out several other apps, I decided on this one, not only for the best price but for the smoothest transition and the easiest to comprehend. Support has been amazing too!

October 10, 2021

No words, we asked you to switch from the free version to the paid one. Despite that, you enjoyed it. Your happiness builds our happiness. You can ask us whatever, you are welcome, and we will do our best.

Manchester Factory

Great app, does everything you need to connect your store to amazon. Very straightforward and easy to use once you understand it. Support is great too.

October 10, 2021

We were both thinking nobody works on Sunday and we talked, funny. I'm glad you appreciate the comprehensivity, which could be complex sometimes, of our App. Do not hesitate anytime, even on Sunday :)

Holistic Oils

So far it's great! It imports my Amazon MFN orders perfectly. Thanks for all of the helpful customer service too.

October 10, 2021

It sounds great to have positive feedback when we are thinking that the worse happens! I mean, we can always share, help, improve. Thanks for this nice feedback and talk to you soon!

Momentum Watches

Olivier at Amazon Integration Plus is very helpful at ensuring your integration is a success. He helped walk us through the set up process, as well as troubleshoot and answer and questions or concerns we had.

October 10, 2021

Thanks a lot for your message, the is always a pleasure to assist merchants like you, having a beautiful and well-structured catalog. Come back to us with any questions or concerns anytime. Best ;)

Litt Industries

Best Amazon App for a Shopify Integration. It just works and works well! We can sync all amazon orders into our usual shipping workflow through Shopify, which is exactly the solution we needed. Set up was a breeze and after using it for over a month I would definitely recommend it to others. The front end may not look as streamlined as some of the others (I think I've tried them all at this point.) But Codisto and one other had severe issues during setup and we could never get them working properly even after talking to support.

October 6, 2021

We really do appreciate your nice review, in addition, we were surprised you never inquired about our support, in general, reviews are only based on support! Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.

Qi Mushrooms

Had some issues with getting set up but their support, especially by Keterson, has been phenomenal. Keterson helped with all the technical issues and got our listings listed. After trying several Amazon apps, we're super happy to have found Amazon Integration Plus!

October 6, 2021

Thanks a lot for your review, such a good review is really a motivation factor for us, we really do appreciate it. Do not hesitate to contact us anytime.
Keterson.

Direct Chems

Great help provided by Marketplaces Specialist Olivier Baquet! Had a few hurdles integrating with Amazon but this app has made the process easier. Thank you.

September 25, 2021

I has been a pleasure to assist you, thanks a lot for your nice review, do not hesitate to contact us anytime.