Amazon Integration Plus

Amazon advanced integration for pros, international, unlimited

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Bunker 27

This app has a LOT of features, and you have a LOT of control over how your products and orders sync compared to other apps on the market. It gives you better visibility to what's going if you have sync issues so you can work on addressing them yourself. Which I like. However, I would highly recommend setting up a one-on-one call to get this configured properly. I am fairly tech savvy, the interface and configuration is not very intuitive. You can tell the developers put a lot of time and thought into logic of program, but the interface could use some love to make it a faster setup process. The support manuals are a good start but some need to be updated and are missing important details around creating your models for specific products. If you're use to creating listings manually in Amazon, this will make sense as you go through it. Like I said it's got a lot of features and configurations that you need to setup properly or you're going to have a ton off issue. I've tried 2 other apps that Shopify recommended, and I didn't care for them because of sync issues and their support was lacking. Once you figure out how to use it, it's a very powerful program. ---- Also, this app was not developed as a SALES CHANNEL, so it will not show up on our home page dashboard under sales channel like all the other amazon apps did. The recorded sales will still show up on the home screen, but it shows up under other. In my opinion, technically it's a sales channel and should show up as a sales channel on the dashboard. But it's not the end of the world and you can still run reports and identify the amazon sales. ---- It took me a day or two and some time with support staff to understand the ins and outs of it. I spent time myself going through the tutorials and trying to configure it myself before jumping on a onboarding call. There were some issues with orders being imported into the system that was removing inventory and showing up under inventory history but didn't tie the order number to the inventory from that location and was not assigning orders to the proper location. However, support implement that that feature quickly and fixed the location mapping issue. Then spent time going over the configuration and testing. Support is good ---- I have a few more things I need to work on with app but so far, the sync is working properly. I am day 10 into it, so far so good after a bumpy start. The app does work, you just need to spend some time understanding it and pay close attention to configuration. ----Also make sure you're SKUs are the same on Shopify and Amazon, if not they will not sync. I gave it a 4-star rating due to the comments noted above.

December 11, 2021

Thank you very much for this very detailed and objective feedback. Indeed, as you mention, we put all our priorities on the richness of features, the App may seem complicated at first glance, however, it is deliberately intended for professional merchants, like you. With Amazon it's hard to make something simple!
We look forward to hearing from you.

Jax & Bard Shoes

This really is a great app, with EXCELLENT support help. My only comment is that is has a bit of a learning curve to understand how is works.

November 9, 2021

It has been a pleasure to assist you this beautiful catalog, our team is really grateful about your nice feedback, this is really appreciated. Thanks a lot for your support.

TINY WILD HEARTS

a very complex but useful app. the support and response time is very good compared to amazon feed competitors. keterson is a very nice guy and very supportive. in my opinion 4,5 stars out of 5 (because of the support) only 4 stars because i would wish a more intuitive UI

November 6, 2021

Yes, complex and this is the goal indeed, we want to provide to merchants all that is possible. Thanks a lot for your nice review, we are here, with you, forever. Best ;)

MIZIZI

The app is great and definitely an upgrade from any of the previous Amazon apps used in the past. Their support team, especially Keterson, is very knowledgeable, patient, & helpful. The only thing I'd say is that even with the tutorials provided to explain setup, it's still a bit difficult to do on your own. There's also A LOT of functionality so it can be overwhelming at times looking at the interface.

September 23, 2021

All the team is delighted about your review, we do appreciate it a lot, don't hesitate to come back to us anytime.

STRAPIFY

Great support once you get in touch with them and very easy to list once set up correctly. Only downside is ease of use for beginners on Amazon and manuals are a bit hard to follow

August 31, 2021

Thank you for your review, we do appreciate it, regarding the manuals, we are considering this point and also invite the who have the same feeling to contact our support, it makes the experience easier and faster

Kidzstore.eu

Great app. Had some problems at our side with double SKU's, but support is excellent. Order import works great. I would recommend this app.

Huon Salmon

Great support but a bit hard to set up without them. Glad there is a solution to connecting Amazon as a sales channel to Shopify. Support was prompt