Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer | Reviews

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

mambostore.net

I have just started using it now . I found out that it is a very good app. However, I recommend that they come up with a Walk through Integration Video to easily Teach customers how to Integrate. Otherwise it is a very good App and will not hesitate to Recommend to others.

July 15, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback! We will definitely look into creating a video guide. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Universo Calaveras

The app Spreadr Work perfectly and the support is present and help you very quickly ! I recommend it a 100% !

July 15, 2021

Thank You for giving us a shot, and even more for leaving us this review. We work hard to deliver the best app experience and we’re glad that you liked it!

The Vine Bags & More

I am happy to say this app is a blessing. it's user friendly. Keep up the good work and looking forward to future apps made by you..

Playita Boutique

Hola tengo una pregunta. el enlace de afiliado con esta app en el verificador de enlace me dice que es incorrecto, quiero saber si solo con subir el producto con esta app podre generar las ganancias sin que me cierren la pagina de afiliado.

July 10, 2021

Hello, you simply need to put the normal Amazon product page link inside the app to import products. The Spreadr app will automatically add the affiliate code to ensure the commissions are attributed to you. You do not need to keep the Amazon affiliate tool open. Hope this helps.

For more details you may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com

Frenchie Breed

The application works very well, I hope that in the future the functions to import colours and sizes for clothing will also be implemented.
The thing I was impressed with was the customer service, quick to respond and quick to solve problems, money well spent. Highly recommended app.

July 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our customers that allow us to constantly improve the app experience! Wish you good luck!

Exotic Bear LifeStyle

Hello this is Exotic Bear ,this is a great app for monetizing your site with Amazon products. The instructions are easy to install the app, and I have had no issues with importing products to my store. exoticbear.com
The support is fast and any issues I had after importing were resolved quickly and explained what I was doing wrong. I highly recommend this app and team !

July 4, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Websobreti

GRACIAS MIL por esta aplicación extraordinaria le are llegar un tutorial a la comunidad de habla hispana sobre esta app que muchos no conocen y es asombrosa.

July 4, 2021

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us!

nextekz

Really appreciate your support and very good app for amazon affiliate products .
I recommend this app for shopify users.

June 22, 2021

Tyyneys Puzzles

For all that every single person does in this company.. is beyond appreciated. So thank you to everybody for helping me change my life.

June 14, 2021

GlassesDeals118

after-sale service is very good. recommend We make some changes on our website, they help us to solve in time. Thanks a lot!

June 9, 2021

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!