Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Mr Mrs Home

I used this app for my site, https://www.MrMrsHome.com
I like this app. It works great!

Titian Boutique

This app is great and pretty simple to use. I added a bunch of products to my store through this app. I don't have to buy them and keep inventory. I have now experienced some issues with the app for some reason with price changes and keeping things up to date on my website though. I will have to work with it more for a full review.

Tannc

It is alright. Just the photos sync sometimes will not right. Need to improve.

Colour icon in amazon will also upload to product photos in shopify.

Moebla

The app does its job. Importing affiliate products from Amazon is really easy. The only thing I had to fix on my end was that all the different formats of incoming images were destroying my thumbnail grid. After we forced the images to be displayed within a certain area of the thumb's real estate everything is fine.

Bushwacker Outdoors Gear

It's an fantastic app that makes listing stock so much easier. I highly comment it.

Gnomadlife

This app is great for our site! I wish the settings were in the shopify main dashboard like in some other apps, but after a few minutes messing around with it, the settings were easy enough to change.

Cosmenaturbiovrai

C'est une app sympa à suivre bonne soirée à vous et mes meilleurs vœux

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next