Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

Spreadr App ‑ Amazon Importer

by Thalia

Dropship Amazon products or earn affiliate commissions.

Its Bean Called Java

How this app has 4.8 stars I am shocked. The UI is buggy and has outdated set up guides. They charge you $5 a month but unless you meet the new Amazon guidelines, you can't become an affiliate to import ANY products. There is an alternative method call SiteStripe, which will provide you code to copy and paste on the page you want to show the listing on. That means you have to go into the theme editor and hope you are right. I wish Shopify would regulate these Apps better. It seems anyone can make an app that doesn't work and say there is a trial when there isn't. Every once in awhile I wish I could give 0 stars. Sure it's only a loss of $5, but I am just starting out and I could have used that $5 with an app that is trying to help me succeed, not pocket my $5.

November 27, 2019

Thanks for the review and for trying out the app in the first place. It seems there is a misunderstanding about the Spreadr app. I'll try to address your concerns here.

1. The Shopify theme code keeps changing rapidly. While we try to update the documentation regularly, it sometimes is slightly different from the original code. Also, we offer free setup assistance and integrate the code on your behalf.

2. SiteStripe is a tool that simply creates an Amazon affiliate URL. Whereas Spreadr app helps you to import products into Shopify, replace Add to Cart button with affiliate links and many other features such as auto-sync and geo-localization.

3. Amazon has placed rules for good reason so that their platform is not misused. Spreadr app is designed adhering to their guidelines.

4. We have a 7-day free trial so that you can test drive the app. If you think the app is unsuitable you may uninstall before the trial ends and you will not be charged at all. This is completely transparent using Shopify Billing API.

5. Our app has been completely vetted by Shopify and has been featured on the app store homepage multiple times. Thousands of Shopify merchants are already using the app successfully as Amazon affiliates. 4.8-star rating is a testament to app service.

While we understand that you have had a less than perfect experience with the app we will be happy to address your concerns. You may write to us at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com.

turkmarketim.com

The app is working good if you work just with one Amazon country. But if you think to work with more than 1 Amazon country, think twice. It offers that It makes geo-localizing and directing the customers to the related country page but in the end, your product prices on your web page are not changing according to the country. And this can drop your amazon Affiliate because the product prices on your web site and Amazon prices are not the same. Also, the app is not working simultaneously with Shopify when you make some editing on your Shopify products. I am deleting or editing my products on Shopify, they are still on the App.

newyes1

I cant remove "view on Amazon" button after I deleted the APP, I contacted the support, but they didn't help me out.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us.

There seems to be a misunderstanding. Our support team replied within 15 minutes to your email. We provided you a couple of options to remove the 'View on Amazon' button. Additionally, we offered to remove the integration code for you so that you don't have to worry about it. We haven't heard back from you.

Little Moo Baby Boutique

The app is broken. People where checking out on my webpage. Deleted everything. Plus from what I gather, what they are doing here is not allowed

April 10, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We sincerely apologize if you’ve had a less than perfect experience with us. We’d love to talk to you more about your issues and hear your input so we can work on it. If you want to speak to us, you may reach our team at support@spreadr.freshdesk.com and we will be there to answer right away.

To prevent users from checking out Amazon products you have to add the Spreadr integration code on your site. The integration guide is available in the dashboard. If you prefer we can assist you in placing the integration code.

The app is designed adhering to Amazon guidelines. If there is anything specific we would like to discuss with you. Our entire focus is helping merchants make new income partnering with Amazon.

Maximalist Candy

I'm FURIOUS that you sold this APP as a gateway for Amazon. YOU ARE NOT AN APPROVED GATEWAY FOR AMAZON.. If you call AMAZON.. they will TELL YOU.. SPREADR VIOLATES the terms of the Affiliate program. NOT only that .. it imports products with Static Pricing.. AND gives people the understanding that this works.. YOU WAISTED HOURS OF MY TIME.. And I am absolutely furious that not only Shopify would allow this into their app store and recommend it.. but even more so that Spreadr continues to think that listing products with no pricing AND have a button that says.. Click here for availability ... is PATHETIC..

THIS IS A COMPLETE "F" for integration and you are selling a false truth.

SHAME

Amazing A.F. Artwork

2nd time this app has priced things wrong on my website. not very happy. called into shopify about app, and no number to call to verify with spreadr please call me spreadr this app is fucking up.

ZenYogaHealth

You might be lucky and not get banned from Amazon. I wasn't. Never made a single sale but Amazon has banned my account and so far has not even responded to any of my attempts to communicate with them. Be warned!!!!

ShopIrelynIsland

this app violates amazon’s guidelines, If amazon finds out,your associates account will be shutdown

Ahma's Pain Cream

This app does not meet the Amazon Affiliate requirements because it forces a fixed price onto the products in violation of the TOS . Buying the higher priced level to "sync" the products still does not meet Amazon requirements. This app caused us to lose our Amazon Affiliate account.

Lees krazy tees

This app does not recommend dropshipping and doesn't give clear instructions as on how to do it. It mainly talks about how you can make affiliate commissions though amazon associate program.. Which is a complete waste of my time. I would lose money using this app.

Previous 1 3