Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Kiddie Cutie Store

Amazing support . I didn't know how to add code and they just did it themselves . It was quick and free .

Nom Nom Pet Treats

I have been using the app for few months now and it is really easy to install. i love that it is automated plus the support team is very helpful whenever i needed help.

Serenity Sand

I used this app to help me add reviews to my store and it exceeded my exceptions. Customer service was great!

Lelolai Boutique

Perfect for increasing store traffic and sales. Recommended, also support team is very efficient and guided me.

PICK HAPPY

I just added to my clothing brand online store. Great review tool and customer service was very helpful.

Yopela

Its free, its easy and its great :) I don't know why you would need another apps when you have this. Does what a paid reviews app does for free.

Hukum Kurti

Just started using it Very easy to use & easy to manage the reviews,The customer service is top-notch. They're fast and reliable.

INNERLY

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use and easy to manage the reviews, simple and to the point. Cant complain

SnakSticks

Just started using it and can only say great things about this reviews app! I highly recommend it to everyone!

Socks 4 Fashion

I have only praise for this app, Very easy to use and very clean looking in my store. I cannot believe it is for free. Asked for some help initially and Riyaz from the support team was there to help me in an instant. Very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 87 88