Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

MARIAH CRIATIVA

Great support, I highly recommend it. Whenever I need, they always answer quickly, a valuable app for the store.

Brynamix™

the best Review maker on the marker
Je viens de decouvrir cette application et le probleme qu´il resoud a un tres bon impact sur mon type de business. je vais le recommander a tout mes contact.

wisdart

It's absolutely a great app. Easy to install and import reviews quickly to my store. The customer service is also helpful on instructions.

SORA

Phenomenal support, really friendly and if any problems arise and you need help, they will guide you through it with ease. Also, really fast response times!

GiftCustomization

I used the app and the service is great I am really appreciate for that! they help me with the review app and it runs so quick no effect of my site! thanks again!

PRICKY PANDA

The Product Review App Is More Than Just Convenient, Valuable And Free! It's A Must Have And The Perfect Add-On App.

The Gadgets Outlet

Great customer service. Responsive team. They are trying to help me with fixing some code issues, not tech savvy at all. This was easy.

Wonzzy

Great app and awesome support! Works very well, the widget design is very good and the process to import is very easy.

Micoeyes

I tried about 10 review apps, finally I decided this one. It works fast and supports both aliexpress link and csv. files. Recommend it!

The Cell Out

This App is great , super easy to use and uploads to my site instantly. Keep up the great work guys.