Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

SORA

Phenomenal support, really friendly and if any problems arise and you need help, they will guide you through it with ease. Also, really fast response times!

GiftCustomization

I used the app and the service is great I am really appreciate for that! they help me with the review app and it runs so quick no effect of my site! thanks again!

PRICKY PANDA

The Product Review App Is More Than Just Convenient, Valuable And Free! It's A Must Have And The Perfect Add-On App.

The Gadgets Outlet

Great customer service. Responsive team. They are trying to help me with fixing some code issues, not tech savvy at all. This was easy.

Wonzzy

Great app and awesome support! Works very well, the widget design is very good and the process to import is very easy.

Micoeyes

I tried about 10 review apps, finally I decided this one. It works fast and supports both aliexpress link and csv. files. Recommend it!

The Cell Out

This App is great , super easy to use and uploads to my site instantly. Keep up the great work guys.

Lovy's World

super simple n straight forward thanks .................................................................................................................

NICESEAL TAPE

It is very good and free APP! This is very good for the true and new seller. It's free. Keep use it. Love it.
Don't miss it.

Rustic Breeze Furniture

Brilliant. I used this app to import reviews and it worked great. The app just requires a shopify account and ali express account and its easy to import the reviews.