Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Youzzy-shoes

service génial, Ils rependent vite à nos message. l'application est simple et efficace et on si retrouve vite pas besoin de tuto

Paint My Friend

Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great, Great app! Works great,

ma boutique musulmane

I use this app to upload automatically reviews from aliexpress to my shop. It is super easy to use and super quick. The support team is here to answer all my questions and help me anytime I need. I highly recommand it.

French Kitch'N

Great app and great support. I had an help quickly to configure the app on my store. Very easy to use. I recommend this application to boost your sales.

Lavender Millie

Great app, you get a bulk amount of reviews all at once, very easy to use. Similar to Loox except free. I wish I could add the reviews to my homepage though, that's the only request I would have, other than that, great! Thanks guys!

Shoppin Digital

muito bom. Recomendo o app. È todo gratuito. Precisei de ajuda para realizar uma alteração no app e fui prontamente atendimento. muito rapido e preciso o atendimento;

Total Shape Store

Very easy to use even for a beginner. Support was amazing with immediate responses. Thank you Shahraz!

SharkDecor

Fast feedback and help. I just started using the application, everything is simple and clear. Hope it's really free for all the time you use it.

adoretropical

I use this appp everyday. Its really good. It totally does what it says and more! Thank you for the fast support when I have needed it.

Beasture

Nice support and great App! Thank you for the support at the beginning and a lot of help. its very clean and great