Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

The Classic Taste

Wow! Very easy and perfect! I can't believe this app is free! So far what I have seen, most of the features like LOOX are available. Unbelievable!

Shop Lifestyle Store

I like the customer service . They are prompt and solve my problem with short time. Before using Automizely Product Review App , I was finding which apps can fulfill my requirement . Finally i able to find a wonderful app within short period. Thumbs up!

Big Bazaar Online Shop

It is excellent, especially the customer service they really know what they do, really it is appreciated.

Bold. Sleek. Chic

So I was having trouble with the insertion of the code. I definitely knew how to do it but because I was using a different theme, I couldn't find the correct section to insert it. The support team assisted me to solve the issue. Thanks again!

RTTYYR

Perfect service, perfect tool, if you start preparing shopify, don't miss this it.
You will be pleasantly surprised,

Valley Delights

I have recently just started using this app, very easy to use and the customer service is incredible!

The Starfall Collective

Very quick response! Removed the review quota and Automizely branding for me exceptionally fast. I will definitely continue to use this app!

Southern Peach

So far so good! Customer service responds very quickly and process of importing reviews is super easy. Absolutely loved this app on my first try!

YourGads

I used it to replace other app for some time and it worked grat. Simple, Free, no Premium plan stuff privileges. I recommend it.

Reasons To Shine

I love this app. I love how the reviews show up on the product page and how it allows customers to add pictures to their reviews unlike other apps. In addition customer service is great. They reply immediately and are very helpful.