Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Shoppin Digital

muito bom. Recomendo o app. È todo gratuito. Precisei de ajuda para realizar uma alteração no app e fui prontamente atendimento. muito rapido e preciso o atendimento;

Total Shape Store

Very easy to use even for a beginner. Support was amazing with immediate responses. Thank you Shahraz!

SharkDecor

Fast feedback and help. I just started using the application, everything is simple and clear. Hope it's really free for all the time you use it.

adoretropical

I use this appp everyday. Its really good. It totally does what it says and more! Thank you for the fast support when I have needed it.

Beasture

Nice support and great App! Thank you for the support at the beginning and a lot of help. its very clean and great

Kitchengadgets.shop

Quick response, very helpfull staff and easy to use app. As this is a free app i would surely recommand this to new users!

VulturePrices

amazing app, i love the way it functions so smoothly. im glad i was able to find them sooner rather than later.

zenbodyalignment

Thanks for the free reviews, I do wish there was a way to block out the country of review. No other complaint.

May 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are happy to know about your awesome experience with the app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will definitely check with our concerned team and look into your suggestion.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Reviews

RESHAPE

This app proved to really useful and clean with their UI for the reviews. Thanks for the generosity for free unlocks.

Comodi Home

the technical staff helped me out a lot, were very fast at replying. I definately recommend this app to everyone. And it´t completly free. I