Automizely Product Review App

Automizely Product Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

kayshop.es

Al principio bien, la app me gusta pero el soporte no te ayuda y solo te manda a que tu hagas cosas àra despues nada pedirmas mas cosas, lo siento pero no la recomiendo

September 11, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have sent you an email to discuss this further.

Automizely Team

Naked City Clothing

Absolutely horrible. It sent thousands of emails to every single customer we have ever had over the past six years asking for reviews of products they never even purchased. This was AFTER I had tried deleting the app and had even emailed them asking how to remove the app with no response. They finally got back to me days later with a super involved way to delete the subscription and then organization and then finally the account. They also didn't have a way to send any type of email saying "Sorry!" to the thousands of customers they sent erroneous emails to. This app it a NIGHTMARE!

June 24, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

Passion HQ

Installed this app to look at function and it sent off to all my customers without me even turning option on be carefull before you install. Contacted support and they told it was a complicated issue to resolve so no don't install if you want to review it as it doesn't apply to your rule if you turn off option to not send emails for review to customers it does anyway

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. Our development team was checking on the issue. The review emails were enabled on your account first and later were disabled due to which it continuously sends emails for the older scheduled orders between the disablement timeframe.

Once you disable the review email feature, it does not send any emails for the new orders.

We always take feedback from our customers and try developing the Application according to their requirements.

Do let us know if you have any other feedback for us. You can always reach out to us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Regards,
Mudit Kumar
Team Automizely Reviews

hatrendz

Didnt remove "Powered by Auutomizely" at bottom of page, even though they claimed they would do it for free.

April 6, 2021

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience.

We have removed the branding "powered by automizely" for you.

Do let us know if you any queries. You can reach out to us at support+reviews@automizely.com.

Kind regards,
Automizely Team

reginaldbrownhudson

I submitted the form but I do not receive any email from the app? Why do I need to verify email to use the app?

March 5, 2021

We extremely apologize for the inconvenience. Email verification is an important step to verify the identity.

Our team has investigated the issue and found that the email you have used to sign up is invalid or unable to receive emails.

Kindly use a different email address to sign up.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Topbrand.store

ı have never seen WORST APP BEFORE WORST APP WORST CUSTOMER SERVİCE I UPLOAD THİS STUPİD APP AND I ALREADY DELETE APP AND THE DELETE CODE STİLL ON MY WEBSİTE. I SEND 1000 EMAİL THE APP DEVELOPER AND THEY DONT REPLY OR MAKE ANYTHİNK

December 10, 2020

Dear customer from Topbrand,

This the product owner of this app Yi. And I am really sorry for your unwell experience with the app!

I really understand the frustration of seeing the widget still showing up after uninstallation. In the early versions of this app, you will need to switch the widget off manually before uninstallation. You can install it back and switch it off and then uninstall. But we have learnt that this is not intuitive to our users and updated the feature: now this will automatically disappear right after uninstallation!

And I particularly apologize for you sending many emails to us and not getting an in-time response. There must be a problem on our side and I want to make sure you have easy channels to reach us for assistance. We are reviewing this issue to improve our customer support quality, and we have opened up live chats right inside the app. You can now chat with us directly with one click on the button at the bottom right corner!

We are sorry to see you leave. We are actively improving this app, both in our customer support quality and product features, you are always welcomed to come back and give it a try. I am really sorry for all the inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to talk to us at support+reviews@automizely.com or install the app and live-chat to us directly!

amazinglypets

it is by far the worse. even if you delete the app, you will still have the reviews on your product pages...

December 5, 2020

Hi dear customer from Amazinglypets,

We apologize to you for encountering this issue! In the earlier versions of this app, you would need to switch the widget off manually before uninstallation. We have heard you and we already upgraded the app. Now the reviews will disappear automatically after uninstallation. Also we opened live-support in the app to assist you better. Please feel free to head back and give a try on our new version!

And thank you so much for feedback to us that we can reflect and improve on our side :)

Best,