Ali Reviews Product Review App

Ali Reviews Product Review App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Photo Review Emails, Site Reviews, Aliexpress Review Importer.

Sellex Shop

Awesome free app with professional support. Highly recommend.
every shopify store should have this app installed

Home Gadgets

I used this app it's good and people are helping their support is good and I the widgets used aren't creepy for free

Visovio

Super! all profesional and fantastic I suggest to everyone and also the customer service is very helpful

Bluing Shop

It is so good app , and so helpful, and the contact support available all the time, i never used app like this, i advice all people to use it

The Lotus Form

Prompt and helpful customer support. Although would be great if there's a option to delete downloaded reviews deemed not useful.

Crownem

Great quick support always available online. Thanks. It was my first time using the app and I got quick help.

Ayuga Essential

This app helped me a lot with great features and it is free of charge! Their customer service is good too!

Price Connection

These guys are top notch. I had an issues and it was corrected within in minutes, Grade A Support!!!

Sinefine Consumer Electronics

I didnt know a free app can do such great one! It works great on my site!Thanks for your great efforts!

Paintstuff

Customer service is top. They answered very fast. The app is also good for now. Thank you for the customer service!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10