Automizely Ali Review App

Automizely Ali Review App

by Automizely & AfterShip

AliExpress Reviews Importer, Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

5th Basic

I really like this review app not only it is free, also it is easy to use. Been trying many other apps. This one I like the most. It looks beautiful and blend in to my store. Customer service has been so far, very responsive and resolve my requests in no time. Highly recommended.

Storagebin3 Online Fashion Shop

This is one awesome, you have a store, you need to add this app, very easy and quick to use. totally recommend. customer support is very fast in response time

4ebayshop

Nice brooch. Description corresponds. Delivery fast, in the Vladimir region combined order at the cash register pyaterochki in 2 weeks.

undacava

I absolutely love this app. It has allowed me to easily import reviews from AliExpress and customise the colors and way that reviews are shown. Love it.

SuBardo

i like it and i recommended this app for importing reveries and has a good support with live chatting

Mon ange Louise

It's an amazing app and it helps me a lot to set things up for my website. Also, there is really good customer service.

Cover Dare

I can't believe this app is free! it's so great and does the job right, very fast customer support. 100% recommended

janaoo

Very good app, free to use, unlimited reviews, go for it ! Support is always available if you have any questions too.

Bienvenido a Dayou Fresh CHILE

mi experiencia fue muy buena, me siento feliz porque aprendí mucho hoy. espero que todo sigue asi
Muchísimas gracias

deskbub

Great app and even better customer support! Highly recommend. This is surely going to boost your sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63