Automizely Product Review App

Review Importer, Photo Review Email, Customer Review, Rating

Free

itooluck

Great app. easy to use and understand. We are very happy with it. I would recommend it. It was easier to use than the other one we had.

eryone3d

Easy to setup and use. We would definitely recommend this app and it is absolutely free !! And they have very nice customer support! 100% recommend!

Hyrenee Gift

Easy to use,When I have questions online support always helps me solution quickly.I think I will recommend it to my friends in need

Diamonisse

Easy to setup and so for so good. We would definitely recommend this app and it is absolutely free !!

Carat Closet

Great app! Very responsive support team. Highly recommend! I was able to customize it to the theme of my website with ease.

LEDIFY

I'm really happy with Automizely. If you're on a budget and don't have the financial resources for expensive apps, then this ones for you

Streetboo

Probably the best app i have ever used, really professionnal customer service, highly recommended for products reviews. Thank you

apprécier.

Probably the best group of Shopify app developers out there especially for a newly started store. They basically offer highly professional marketing, review and logistic tools for free and only begin to charge as you scale up as a business. A model other developers should follow. The common issue for new starters is not having the capital to justify expensive subscriptions to apps until they begin to turn over enough revenue. The Automizely group basically solves this issue for everyone with the added bonus of exceptional customer service. 24/7 and super responsive team. Their apps are also more functional than many others that charge subscription fees from the very start. Super impressed with this group as they've helped us scale significantly to the point that we would be more than happy to pay and continue with their service long term.

Elite Cros

Great app. Does everything you need and also the customer service team is great. highly recommend...

MasterPods

I used this app and it's crazy really love it also you have a free version wichis not available for must review app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 159 160