AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop‑up

Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

14 apps in one to boost sales

eaudeviestore

Location Lebanon
Time spent using app 36 minutes

I used this app to add trust badges to increase my conversion rate and I found what I am looking for! Also the support I received from Juliana was amazing. Recommend!

Koko's Pets

What a Great app and services.. Basically I installed the app for FREE and they do all the set up helping through live chat. Especially.. "Esther" Gr8 assistance for live chatting..absolutely recommending .

novembr

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 hours

So far, so good. I only installed the app today and created one trust badge banner for my product pages. It was easy to install and the support is great. I had a few questions for Esther and she was really helpful and responded immediately. Don't hesitate to ask the support team, if you wish to have more ways to customize your sites! :)

Mad Jade's

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Great app, very useful and works perfectly smooth. Esther from customer support is great, she helped me set everything up within minutes. Thanks!

atelierdeletoile-boutique

Location France
Time spent using app 31 minutes

j'aime beaucoup cette application, et le soutien de Esther qui est adorable est vraiment génial! je recommande cette application à tout le monde !!!

Galactic Federation Of Light

Time spent using app 12 minutes

10/10 support!! Hana is a genius who helped me with my (probably silly) questions. I asked them to help remove some badges as well as check if the installation was correct. She quickly accessed my account and made sure all was good.

Vallerret Photography Gloves US Store

Time spent using app 7 minutes

Liz was a great help, their support team is awesome! Something to be admired. THANK YOU !

Denzzmart

Time spent using app About 18 hours

This app is fantastic, Support is superb absolutely recommended to everyone. This app actually help about with your store a lot.

Midtown Accessories

I love Avada, and have loved Avada for years! I've built numerous websites on WordPress with Avada, and to no surprise, this app holds true to Avada's Standard for Excellence. When possible, I'll always choose Avada on any and every platform.

FurrBoss

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just used the app and i love how easy it works. Abby was very helpful when I asked help from her. Fast response was one of the things I look forward to keeping an app, and she helped me as fast as I expected. Thank you Abby!