AVA Trust Badges, Countdown

14 in 1 App: Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer, Restock

Free

Military Matter

Drake was really helpful and resolved my issue quickly and friendly! This app got a lot of functionalities and surprised me.

Pallava Organics

Must have app for your shopify store. This app helped me a lot. Happy with overall support. Checked the speed before and after and found it is same.

le-rossi

sehr schneller support und guter kontakt einfache bedienung und gute beschreibung
kann ich nur empfehlen

Monpticocon

c'est super! Pour l'instant je decouvre mais je trouve l'appli super et très complete!
je suis vraiment surpris dans le bon sen!

Furry Fellow

This app is absolutely helpful in assisting users to create such incredibly professional and high quality websites. Moreover, I would like express my gratitude to Jasmine who always gave lots of pratical assistance.

Vibes Only

Quick customer support to get the functionalities installed! So far I only tested the countdown timer and it works well!

FUTCases

Super clean and customizable. It is also free and has great customer support. Fennic was very helpful and fast in resolving my issue. I would definitely recommend it!

BGCOPPER

Their service is very good, and there are many functions, and the settings are very convenient. This is a comment from a practitioner who built the website for 4 years. Thanks to Drake, a friend for his very enthusiastic help.

Oceania Mart

I used this app and its fantastic I loved the customer service its very prompt. I am thankful to drake he is very helpful. Recommended!!!!!!!!!

ShopLine Jamaica

The speed and professionalism of the Avada team are exceptional. Daisy the rep was super exceptional. Thanks.