AVA Trust Badges, Countdown

14 in 1 App: Sales pop, Trust badges, Countdown timer, Restock

Free

ElersePetShop

Sehr guter Support und schnell und immer erreichbar mir wurde schnell geholfen und eine lösung gefunden

ElersePetShop

Hair Queen LA

Customer service is great and very responsive. They helped me use and activate multiple features in a very timely manner!

golfpellet

Solid app with lot of features and even good free features. Looking forward to see how this will increase conversion

The noor club

Works seamlessly and looks professional on the store. The customer service and support makes it highly reliable and worthwhile.

briliantez

By far the most good looking countdown timer I have used, epic number of template and options to choose from. I'm about to try the other apps inside as well. Not to mention their very responsive customer support, thanks Marcus for helping me super fast! Highly recommended app, thanks AVA!

Flagship East Coast

The app has shown to be extremely helpful and beneficial to my small business, better yet when I have a question there are trusted experts to help me with my needs!

DeeTrimmer

The support system is Amazing. Was in luck to have connect with Esther. She assisted me patiently and is very professional, which made me upgrade to Pro immediately. 100% satisfied

The Useless Pancreas

Esther was super responsive and provided great support! The app has a clean layout, robust features and it's all very easy to setup.

Collumbiana

Great app, it works great in my store. Thanks to the guys from the support service for helping me figure it out. Special thanks to a guy named Roger

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26