B2B/Wholesale Solution

All-in-one B2B Wholesale Solution: Custom Pricing, VAT, Form..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
All-in-one B2B/Wholesale Solution

Naturall Cotton Line

This app looks really complete, provides a lot of features that can help b2b businesses. Looking forward to see how much more can help me. I really appreciate the customer support, especially from Emma and the technician Hoa Xuan Duong, that were really kind to solve my doubts and problems. Emma especially was really kind and immediately solved all my little problems, like a litlle theme conflict that se was able to solve in less than one hour. I really reccomend the app.

SoccerOne-DEVELOPMENT

Great app! Emma and Minh Dang from their support team helped resolve compatibility with our custom theme. I could not recommend this team more - we had very negative experiences with other apps before.

BMcolours

I had a problem with integrating several features into my store. Reached out to the support and immediataly Steph and Jane helped me to to install everything. Very very nice service and very nice app :)

Moogoo Creative Africa

We are using the application since two month and we are very satisfied with it. The application is very intuitive, offering us all the options we need for our B to B activity . The team ,Hoa Duong, Minh Dang, Tuli and Jonas, is very reactiv and always available to help us . We had lots of issue and asked them a lots of question . They came back to us always quickly with good solution ! It is really a great service ! They even do the programming job for us! Thank you!

Organic Trade UG

Hi, we are very happy to use this app. It helps us to safe a lot of time by having the individual customer informations on hand. Emma helped us through the installation process very well. I give her 5 stars too. thanks.

January 18, 2022

Rondo Products

I use this app to set up pricing profiles as well as discounts for specific products by customer. I also use this app to require registration and collect necessary account information up front. The support from the Emma and the development team is fast and they were easy to work with.

January 18, 2022

testing-projectxoffroad

Customer Support is very helpful, emma walked me thru the whole setup process and helping to fix the issues

Cycle

I installed the app and set up the rules immediately, which more fairly easy to understand, but still had an issue with the custom pricing on the collection page. Luckily Emma and her technician Minh Tri were super quick and fixed me the issue and even game me a walk through in a video call. I am exited to start using it.

ThickTails (Wholesale)

World class support from Jonas and the team... it's important not just to have a great app, but also to have exceptional support... that's what I get from Jonas and the team

BeeZ.nl

The app has been working great for us so far. We did run into a little issue, but Jonas and Dang NM were very quick to respond and fixed the issue within a few hours. Great app with great support!

January 6, 2022