B2B/Wholesale Solution

B2B/Wholesale Solution

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
September 30, 2022

Very helpful and efficient when I have had queries and issues in using the app. I would recommend...

CrewsHillWholesalePlants
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 23, 2022

Very good app, it meets all my needs. Excellent customer support, especially Joy and Hoang Van Luan, they have been extremely helpful to me. 5/5 stars!

b2b.vapeholster
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited September 27, 2022

Buena aplicación para fijar precios minimos de compra para mayoristas. Buena atención del soporte técnico

Orgánicos en Línea
Mexico
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 20, 2022

Un service client au top, ils interviennent en 24H00. A l'écoute des besoins / réactifs / professionnel ! Merci beaucoup

Clap Paris
Time spent using app: 8 months
September 13, 2022

Una atención excelente. Los técnicos me ayudaron en todo para poder poner en marcha mi web con esta aplicación. Impecable atención al cliente.

Bepapaia
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 12, 2022

Does as it should and very pleasant and fast support.
We had some trouble with implementing it but support helped us make it through.

ndbeslag
Denmark
September 8, 2022

They were really fast and helpful. Duong Thai Huy, Nguyen Viet Anh, Nguyen Quoc Cuong and Josephine did everything what was needed to improve our customer experience.

ORQA Shop - High end FPV Equipment
Croatia
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 30, 2022

Great app to setup a complete B2B solution.
There is some ajustments to make but the support team is great, very nice and reply quickly.
Thanks to Josephine Dao and the dev guys Vu Phi Hung, Nguyen Dinh Khanh, Nguyen Minh Dang.

Whipup
Time spent using app: 30 days
Edited August 23, 2022

Good customer service !
I encountered several problems with the installation of the application which were all resolved very quickly with the BSS team.

Chef Morel
Edited August 29, 2022

The B2B Wholesale app is working great for our needs so far. The initial issues we had with installation were promptly solved by Josephine and her team. Thanks for all the help! We will reach out if we need some more assistance.

exileaudio