Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
October 20, 2014

One of the best apps we are using..helps give us valuable insight into what our customers want and provides a seamless way to notify them once we restock our inventory..Highly recommended for any retail business.

The Phoenix Rose
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 4, 2014

Excellent tool to bring back customers. Installed a week ago and just checked my stats and saw that I gained 2 customers out of the 3 that were emailed about their favorite product being back in stock. Love the automation! Thank you for a productive app! Highly recommend!

HandBand Pro LLC
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 18, 2014

I installed the app yesterday and had a small problem. Messaged Matt, he got back to me asap and fixed my problem. Customer service gets an A+ and the app solves a problem I have been having for quite some time. Overall I am extremely pleased!

NW RUGS
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
August 4, 2014

This is probably the most single valuable apps we use. It pays for itself many times over, is a pleasure to use, and the customer service is stellar.

The Colossal Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Edited April 10, 2021

Back in Stock is invaluable to our business. It's easy to set up and always converts sales. A must-have for any business selling online.

Betty Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 8 years
July 29, 2014

Great App! So much useful info. Also great support. Thanks Back In Stock!

Jen's Pirate Booty
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 28, 2014

great app!!
we use it for a year now.

1item | וואן אייטם
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 11, 2014

This app has really suited our needs for gathering information from customers about their needs and then communicating once the items are available again. This service has resulted in many sales for us. Every time I need support, Matt is quick to answer with exactly what I need. This is tops on my fav apps list!

Bottle Cutting Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 10, 2014

Works perfectly, already been used 16 times since adding it a few days ago. Needed a few modifications, which Matt carried out very promptly. Excellent customer service.

The Hippy Clothing Co.
Time spent using app: 7 days
July 4, 2014

Amazing app and even better support! This has been a huge part of helping our store grow and also a great strategic tool to see what customers are interested in. The functionality works very well and was quite easy to install - we were able to customize it a bit pretty easily as well through the API. Finally, any time we had a request - Matt who developed the app was extremely responsive and always got back to us within 24 hours! Overall, well worth the money and in our opinion a must-have app.

Jeweliq