Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Back in Stock: Restock Alerts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 21, 2014

This is great. It is highly customizable and works like a charm. The support is excellent too. I had one issue but got resolved within a few hours. See it in action on my website!

No Rest For Bridget
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
June 21, 2014

This app was our first attempt at recovering lost sales due to product stock issues. The simplicity of installation (I don't know how to code), the ease of use for the customer to input their info, and the customizable follow-up email engine has really helped us out. Matt is very responsive and in one instance, he was able to tweak the app to visually integrate with our store's Shopify theme just a bit better.

Highly recommended.

#TakotaNation Outfitters
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 7, 2014

Awesome app. Great tool for us to keep track of interest in out of stock items and new sales opportunities. The support team is VERY responsive should any issues arise. Highly recommend.

WishBox
Time spent using app: Over 8 years
March 18, 2014

This app rocks. Frankly it's a must have for any store because there will be a point at which you don't have inventory in stock, and you still need to capture sales. I'm also really impressed by the service; Matt was super helpful and even helped me implement some custom code to get this app integrated just the way I wanted it. 5 stars!

FurlsCrochet
Time spent using app: About 6 years
March 4, 2014

This App works exactly as needed. I had thought I would need to explain it to my customers, but, within moments up updating my site, notifications started building on the APP Dashboard. When inventory arrived, automatic emails went out, and BOOM - immediate order volume. Almost to the point that I sold out in a 24 hours. Those are all sales that I would have lost because I don't update customers every time inventory comes in. This makes the customer feel that they are linked up with my inventory systems in a way that benefits me. Very happy with that. I have not needed customer support at all - it installed perfectly the first time! Great App!!!

iCHEAPbiz Supply
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 26, 2014

Excellent product and they went above-and-beyond when it came to customer service. More companies should be like this. Enjoy!

AutoTexWipers
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 24, 2014

Excellent customer support, Matt got back to me after-hours and was more than willing to help me with some changes I wanted - he delivered exactly what I wanted when I didn't expect the additional help! (and at nil cost too!). Definitely went beyond my expectations, and as an online retailer already (changing platforms to Shopify) I know this app will help immensely with my sales and buying strategies.

RunwayScout
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 14, 2014

Absolutely necessary app. Our customers were all over it as soon as it came out, over 140 utilized it on the first day and we are looking forward to seeing our increase in sales when customers are notified that there desired product is back in stock. As a company that tends to run out of inventory options faster than we can keep our products in stock this app has already erased many of the burdens of answering tedious emails from customers about when a particular item will again be available. Customer service was the best out of any app we've come across as of yet. Matt was able to work with us to implement the coding into our template and helped us every step of the way, getting back to us right away with each question we had and following up after completing his work. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: 2 months
January 23, 2014

A must have app if you dont keep alot of stock.

Zasttra.com
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 27, 2013

We love this app. We have sent out tons of notifications, and this app helps us move tons of product fast once we are "back in stock." It is effortless to set up and use. Definitely recommend. :-)

Vape Dojo