Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Loolia Closet

I asked for a customized field in a Report. I received an answer within few hours and it was exactly what I asked for! Exceeded normal output standards!!

Groove Monkee

Very good reports, great service. They respond quickly and even created a custom measure for me. Highly recommended.

nutrimeals

The Better Reports app and team have drastically increased our productivity. Their out-of-box reports are great and offer quick and concise reporting. However, it is the customization that helps us the most! Their team is also very responsive and helps prepare the custom reports if required (usually within a day or so).

This Is Made

I use this app to do monthly payout to my vendors and it has been the best app on Shopify for this. Great customer service and resolutions. They are so helpful and the reports are bang on perfect!! I highly recommend this app

Leather & Lace - Tuscaloosa/Birmingham

I use this app to run detailed reports on my inventory levels and sales over time. We also use it to run very specific product category reports. Love this app and the support is top notch!

LifeAlive

I used the app to help troubleshoot some data pulling issues we were having. Claudia Aubin was a fantastic help, and they resolved the issue quickly which helped our order accuracy.

THE GOOD RUN

I've searched for a long time to find an app that lets me build reports with the descriptions and metrics that i am looking for, add filters etc. as you would with a BI system like Oracle. It also allows you to create your own calculated metrics. The only thing I am missing is a guide that has the definition of some metrics. I am especially interested in finding out how to calculate return rates on quantities.

Go For Zero

Absolutely love the app and even more the service! The app can make any report you need and the team helps you build it. Definitely recommend!

Wildfang

Better Reports has been such a great addition to our reporting needs. The custom capabilities they offer make it so easy for everything to live in one place. The team at Better Reports is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Highly recommend.

Northern Monk

Always super helpful! The app is easy to use but when I need help with a complicated report the team are always happy to help