Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Whole Harvest

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Amazing, user friendly app. Very easy to navigate, and the output is uncluttered and easy to view. Customer service is also fantastic with quick response and very knowledgable staff!

MCA Chicago Store

Claudia Aubin helped today to update the report with the features we need right away. Her cheerful and professional manner made working together a pleasure.

TODAY Steals & Deals

Easy to use and if you have questions the team is quick to respond with solutions! You can build reports tailored to your company's needs with ease!

Conrad's Confectionery

Time spent using app About 2 years

This app is simply amazing! The data analysis this app empowers is incredible. It can get very complex quickly so the fact that the customer support is very quick and top notch really makes this app worth every penny.

Elk Head Clothing

The app is great! Perfect for tracking inventory and cost of goods. The customer service is super helpful and responsive. They will create custom reports in less than 24 hours.

RAAL Partners

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very flexible and the customer service is fantastic. If you have a report idea but can't figure out how to create it, the Better Reports team is happy to help.

kool-factory

The app is easy to use, I requested an special report and they create it for me right away and sent it to my email. It works like a pivot table, it is pretty easy to customize the reports I need for my store.

Killer Coffee Company

I used this app to create a report of sales by state. Shopify basic does not offer this basic report and this app is very complete and robust to create almost everything (I have not tried completely) and the customer support is good!

Just As I Am Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app provides us much better reporting on all aspects of our store. And the ability to easily modify reports is huge. I've also requested several custom reports that they created for me....response was incredibly fast and they were very easy to work with. Overall this is a great reporting tool to add to your Shopify store. I'd definitely recommend Better Reports to anyone.

Give Kids The World's Memory Market

Extremely happy with the support team. Keanna has been a great help customizing our needs for reporting. The app is very robust for any reporting needs.