Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ruth's Refuge

I am so thrilled that I discovered Better Reports. It has made a world of difference. We have atypical reporting needs as a nonprofit, and not only does Better Reports have the capability to get me the reports I need, but the folks who work on the app are amazing! I was a bit turned off at first that you couldn't get phone support, but they are so attentive to email communication that it doesn't matter. I was able to explain our bizarre and specific needs, and they made us custom reports and explained to us what was and wasn't possible within shopify as well as suggested some work arounds to get the info we needed. And, every time I come up with a new need, there they are responding to my many questions. I've loved working with everybody there. You can't go wrong with Better Reports, high value if you need anything beyond shopify's canned reports.

Augļu Pasts

Location Latvia
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Good support service...................................................................................... !

EQVVS

This app is exactly what we needed to see more granualar reporting and insights into all aspects of our business, something which Shopify out-of-the-box reporting was lacking. The Better Reports support team is one of the best support teams I've come across, their response times are extremely quick and they can create absolutely any report that we ask for or are struggling to create ourselves with a really quick turnaround. Highly recommended.

Abbotsford Canucks Team Store

Was apprehensive to pay for an app that Shopify should natively be able to do. However, I needed more detailed reports, and Better Reports did not disappoint. The support is amazing and helped me create reports on the spot. Well worth the money.

Shop Quannessence

For anyone that loves deep-dive analysis, this is the perfect app, and customer service is A+. Strongly suggest!

Atelier Côtier

This is a game changer. I find it very useful. I had questions and the service was so quick and friendly. Great discovery, very happy.

Underground Clothing

We use the app to supplement Shopify reports. It is very easy to modify reports or just filter data in order to get the information needed to make decisions. Support has been fast and provides needed assistance in order to optimize use of the app.

MX Wholesale UK | Pound Shop Discount Supplier

Time spent using app About 1 year

Outstanding service! Delivers above and beyond with very very responsive support team. I use these reports to manage stock buying, forecast, inventory management and recently customer sales . Excellent for custom reporting! Thank you Better Reports!
Ronak, Company director

Door Mates

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I started using this app for a very specific report we needed to create for our business. The support team was very responsive and helped create the custom report in no time at all. Its rare to get such amazing service these days. There is also a lot of reports to access that I din't realise i needed until i saw them. Thanks for the great service.

willows clothing

All very helpful with finding reports that made our business more successful. She was very prompt with her responses too.