Better Reports

Reports of your sales, customers, inventory, COGS and more.

From $19.90/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Millys Store

Excellent customer service provided by the team. Very prompt response to requests and happy to create bespoke reports where standard ones do not fit specific requirements.

Alembika U.S.

This has been a fantastic tool to help us dig deeper into the stats of the site to get a more accurate pic of inventory and sales. Response and help time from the team has been fantastic! Every store on shopify should use this tool to really understand what's going on on the site.

Northern Grocery Solutions

The customer support for this app is truly amazing. They quick to respond and are extremely helpful. The app works perfectly for what I needed.

Russell's Western Wear, Inc.

Customer service is outstanding - I often hear back the same day of reaching out. They offer tips to create reports and if there isn't a feature available to get the data you're looking for, they'll create a custom report for you. There are several variables I hope will added to the filter list. Overall great app and worth the price.

Multiform Canada

The App: A really useful App, it creates detailed reports pulling out all sorts of information in different combinations according to one's needs. The only slight issue I found is not knowing what the various fields meant...saying that, I am not that technical and this is where their fantastic Staff come in.... The Staff: If I need a particular Report, I email and staff have come back to me very fast with a solution and sometimes a video to explain how to acheive what I want!!! BRILLIANT. I must mention Keanna who has been awesome and has always got back to me straight away with a solution on how to tailor a report. Sadly they don't have a phone number so sometimes if one wants a solution on how to achieve a particular report, one has to articulate what one wants in an email. However the response is always swift and if you ask for an explanation on how to do x,y,z; you will get an explanation. I would recommend Better Reports...It is a great product and has saved us hours and hours which we can utilise to focus on the business... Multiform Canada

Spark*l

Great customer support with a customized report within a few hours. Thank you for your help Keanna!!

Dormi

All I can say is I am blown away by the number of reports Better Reports provides for you. And to think I was about to upgrade to the Shopify Advanced plan just for their reports and analytics. Better Reports just made my life 1000x easier. Definitely worth $20 a month.

ExactMats

We love Better Reports App. The app is beyond impressive, especially when compared to Shopify's native tool. Perhaps even more impressive is their team - they're always willing and eager to assist, and respond very quickly via email. This assistance even includes creating reports FOR us if needed. Thank you Better Reports Team!

Suniela Beach

I haven't used it much, but it's worked well for my needs. I needed to know my sales by country and some other breakdowns. It's laid out pretty simply and easy to figure out

Le Col

We use this for company reporting and it allows me to extract data without relying on others! The Support team are super helpful