BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

My Wedding Decor

I have been using BookThatApp since August 2015 on my website, www.myweddingdecor.com.au. I use it in the Hire section to allow customers to know exactly when event decor is available to rent. The ease of being able to lock in a particular calendar date and to book decor for hire has made my rental side of my business grow significantly. I don't think it would have grown as easily without BookThatApp. The app does not "play" nicely with some of the other apps on the market, namely "Quantity Breaks" but I hope they will fix this in time. Nonetheless, this is a godsend.

Light My Way

Awesome product! Does exactly what I need it to do. I love that I can customize functions to fit different products that helps tremendously when we offer more than 1 type of service.

The team was swift to respond and even friendly throughout my frustration.

Thanks a Bunch!!

Irishtradesandservices

Setting up a business to sell appointments, to include travel time and accommodate opening hours/lunch breaks could be complicated. This app has thought of it all though. It has opening hours, lag and lead times, locations, resources, times by minutes, hours, days, weeks. Two things could be improved - using the time slider to create a blackout period is awkward to use and difficult to get the time spot-on. A dropdown would be much easier. The admin font is small. A font size bigger would be easier. Support response times are great too - even at weekend. For transparency, I'm a Shopify Guru, setting up a business.

Victory Rentals

This app has allowed me to operate a small BBQ rental business from home without a massive outlay for a programmer. Why reinvent the wheel when there's already a solution? If you have big equipment around home that you only use once in a while, why not rent it out?

Glasnevinshop

We had been selling "Open Admission Tickets" to our museum from our Shopify shop but the fact that the visitor numbers were growing exponentially required us to have a Bookings Engine to manage the number of tickets and set capacity limits for each date and timeslot. BookThatApp was bolted onto Shopify and the existing product template page was enhanced as a result. The customer can now immediately see the availability and the choice of what Tour to go on is now being managed by the customer rather than our staff having to hide tickets from our Shop when it's full (messages shown to customer during the booking process guide customer into choosing different date or time). Our staff now have an immediate overview of "whos coming in when". We love the many different setup options to deal with the many variant options and when we had to close the museum for public tours in the coming months due to a private hire event, we were able to "BlackOut" all tickets online for the day in a matter of just a few clicks in the BookThatApp admin ... Happy Days! As a result of the operational ease of this, we have reduced the ticket prices for online purchase only and have been able to reduce the queues at the tills in museum since more and more people are prebooking online now.
Christine and her team have been very helpful in the implementation process while working with our web developers for Shopify shop and whenever help was needed, we always got immediate support.

Kayak Academy

We have been using BookThatApp at our kayak school for classes and events. It has helped our business by letting students sign up on their own, it works in our responsive web theme, and saves us a huge amount of time.

We worked with the developer to make some modification to the output and forms. The price was very reasonable and the product looks great. See http://www.kayakacademy.com/pages/kayak-lessons. The class list is generated by BookThatApp. Click on a class and you can see how we've made it look on a product page. Very cool.

openhousecreative

I have never been impressed with this app but have agreed to use it because my business partner insists on it since fit integrates with Shopify. You can't edit different calendar options for variants of a class. Everything I've needed a booking website to do, this app doesn't do…. Additionally, the enrollment sheet doesn't give numbers and isn't clean and straight forward, AND we have a class that is overbooked because the app kept accepting bookings even when I had a limit set!

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

We are sorry that the app didn't have the features you were looking for at the time you were using it. We have since added a ton more features including the ability to schedule by location, book courses and improved reporting.

Good luck with your shop!

The Support Team at Zetya

Just Bike Tyre

I installed this app about a month ago, and really appreciated the developers commitment & after sales service. Christine assisted even whilst they were on holiday !
I can honestly recommend the app and the developer. Thanks Christine.

Imbibe Tours

Our company is an online tour booking company. The app performs as stated per all the previous postings except one major flaw in the coding. This app only verifies the existing inventory when an item(s) are placed in the cart. It does not verify the existing inventory against what has been already placed in the cart and if the customer adds to the cart with the same item the app will allow overbooking of the item or tour beyond the maximum that has been setup in the app.

Try it out on your own product page, enter the maximum number of items you have available to your cart, then add it again and again and again. It will keep adding to the cart and allow the customer to check out. This will cause overbooking of our tours and a customer nightmare. We have brought this to the developers attention and they stated it was not a concern they were willing to address.

I have researched this and spoke with other developers, the calls for the cart items are provided by Shopify and verifying this information would be a simple fix. If you are booking limited quantities with this app be aware of this short coming and the possibility of overbooking.

March 22, 2019

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

You'll be happy to note that we have added a second availability check on the cart page that addresses the concerns you raised in your review.

Good luck with your shop!

The Support Team at Zetya

Columbus International

Our rental business requires a system that can manage availability, different locations, added extras and multiple rates based on how long customers rent for.

This is no easy task. But BookThat App can handle the challenge. We had a few initial bugs. And this is where the real strength of BookThat App comes in. Christine and Gav did a stellar service job to rectify the bugs in no time. They understood our business needs and acted swiftly. A fantastic service, which I would highly recommend.

Thanks again!