BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

The Fatfaty Store

THEY MENTION THAT THEIR APP IS COMPATIBLE FOR BROOKLYN THEME, HOWEVER, EVER SINCE I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE APP, THE AJAX CART SLIDER STOPPED WORKING. NOW THEY ARE ASKING ME TO PAY $125 FOR STARTING THE CART SLIDER AGAIN. I HAVE EMAIL TRANSCRIPTS TO PROVE MY POINT. I HAVE ALREADY PAID $150 TO THEM IN 3 SEPARATE PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAY, ONLY TO FIND THAT THEY ARE NOT DELIVERING ANY VALUE.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

The app is compatible with the Brooklyn theme, however it is not compatible with the Ajax Add to Cart feature in that theme. We note that we don't support Ajax Add to Cart in our Terms of Service.

We completed all work that you paid us to do. We also quoted you on supporting Ajax which you felt should have been done for free. When we declined to do it for free you left us a 1 star review. Unfortunately while we would love to do all work for free, we need to pay our developers so this isn't a commercial reality.

Thanks and we wish you the best of luck with your shop!

Wright Metal Works

Amazing Tech Support!
I set my classes up, the install team was worth every cent as they pulled everything together. I would definitely recommend getting the pro install. Our company is busy, all the time. It doesn't stop! And having such a readily available team to take care of the initial set up saved us so much. Thank you again. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

Belizeism

If you ever plan to need tech support, do not purchase. Tech support is worthless. Otherwise, the product is not bad. If you don't fit in their plan they get passive aggressive. All in all, find someone else to do business with. Working with them was a terrible 2 weeks of my life.

Dear Shop Owner

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

We reviewed your ticket history and we can see that we refunded your install fee and closed out your ticket due to derogatory comments made to our support agents. We have a zero tolerance policy for abusive behaviour. Please see https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/211512666-Zetya-Terms-of-Service for more information about our standards.

Thanks and good luck with your shop!

Kheas Cookies

I LOVE BOOK THAT APP and here is why...1) It is a simple, easy to use, and very adaptable calendar program. After looking at many calendar apps (I spent months looking at many...), BTA offered the comprehensive calendar features with a customization of functions that I needed to apply to my business/website. 2) BTA offers a generous free-trial run with its calendar. This free trial-run allowed me to test, question, and eventually work out the details of how I wanted to adapt the calendar to my site. 3) This brings me to customer service...NEVER have they let me down! Quick to respond and quick to offer solutions...and in my case, very quick to step in and technically help me out with installation, set-up, tweaks, and function changes. When the work required extra expertise, the staff was always upfront about costs and the costs were very fair! The Zetya/BTA staff is wonderful and professional.

Zetya is a great company and BTA is a truly helpful booking app!

The Business Fairy

Greetings. I installed this app today (March 23, 2018), and I proceeded to follow the installation steps. Step #2 was straightforward, except that it changed the layout of my current products into a non-aesthetically pleasing layout. Step #3 of the installation required deleting a theme code and installing a new theme code. The issue was that I used ctr+F to locate the exact code they instructed that I delete, and it was not there. This made me COMPLETELY apprehensive to paste the subsequent coded information in. So, I decided to undo the previous installation steps which restored my previous product page layout (THANK GOODNESS), and decided to go with another app. Take Away: Sometimes a penny saved is a not a penny earned. #StayVigilant

Hi The Business Fairy

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

We are sorry you had such a poor user experience. We checked our support desk and didn't find any tickets from you so we wished you would have reached out to us for support :(

You'll be happy to note that we have greatly simplified the install process through the use of a one click install and application widgets.

Good luck with your shop!

Countyclips

Update: the help desk contacted me and asked me to update my review, claiming it was misleading. So I'm updating it per their request with additional information and examples so everyone understands.

In my case, our appointments available or booked can never show up on the Booking Overview Calendar, because we allow our clients to choose the length of their session.
For example:
-if you offered services like massage and want to give your clients the opportunity to request a massage from 30 minutes, to however long they want, it wouldn't show up.
-Or if you offered tutoring services, and wanted to allow the student to choose how long their tutoring session should be, it wouldn't show up either.
-Or if you offer meeting rooms for rent, and your clients get to choose which room, the date and the duration of the rental, it will never show up.

In our store, we offer sessions with a dog trainer, and clients can train or use that facility for as long as they choose at the time of booking, so because we allow our clients to choose how long they want the session to last, the booked times/open times will never show up on the calendar. Instead the client has to go into the product itself, and click on the date picker first and then drop down for times available. This is a bit of an inconvenience for our customers because often times, they want to book one session for one kind of training, and then book another session same day, right after, for another type of training. They can't easily view which days have open times for both types of training.

This seems a bit strange, since when going into the product individually, you can click on the drop down and choose a date and see that there are times grayed out, which are already taken and you can only then book the open times. Why the booked out times for the day, the "Grayed out" times, can't be published on the calendar is confusing, and it would be nice if it was a feature added for the future.

For individuals like me, who offer services where the client chooses the duration, it would be nice to have at least an option to show a color block on the calendar that at least 1 appt. is still available for that day for that service. Even if it doesn't show the exact time, at least some little icon or something so customers can easily view that some appts. are available on those days when looking at the calendar.

For our business, the Booking Overview Calendar is rather pointless, and that's unfortunate because we'd like it to work better for us.
_______________________________________________________________

I like the app, except that anyone using it for appointments cannot display their available appointments in the store calendar.
If you have events that you want to display you can, but not available appointment times.
For anyone using the app for an appointment booking app, it would be nice if the calendar functioned enough to either:
#1. show available appointments
#2. show booked appointmens
So that customers can quickly view in calendar format what times are available in the future, rather than having to click into each appointment type/product individually to view available times.
I like the rest of the functionality of the app, and only gave 3 starts because of this particular issue which I think is very important and seems like it should be standard in any booking app.

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.

Flashbackbox

Has many great features!
The service team is very helpfull und fast!
Do not have anything bad to say.
The app is perfect!!