BookThatApp Appointments

Booking platform for appointments, classes, & product rentals.

From $9.95/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Campus Laundry

Location Uganda

Great app for bookings, the support team is the best ever.... with you all the way.
I totally recommend this app

Event Registration

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is an excellent booking app, which I ranked number 1 at Shopify.

First of all, it offers multi functions, which can cater ticket selling, venue booking and item for rental.

Secondly, the best part if the customer services. They provide excellent respond, by including weekend. Also, they have different teams that can provide quick respond within few hours.

Thirdly, they have strong technical team, which they are willing to take a look of the system issue and fix it within short time.

Well Done

spa mozaik

Location France

amazing app and amazing customer service (its the most important thing). I cant recommand this app enough

Myselfie | Hire an open photo booth

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This booking system is a awesome app for our rental service and the have a great customer service! Highly recommended

Mindful Tech

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am REALLY impressed so far. A great deal of thought has been given to the functionality, and the support is FANTASTIC. I highly recommend this app.

Unrivaled Portables

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a great app for booking and rentals. We do trade show exhibits and even though in the first initial set-up we needed a lot of attention from Zetya they were wonderful to work with. They have been awesome and quick to customize to our needs.

The Sated Sheep

Time spent using app About 3 years

We use this app for all our classes. It's not highly intuitive to set up and we had some challenges so we paid a VERY small fee to have them help us. The support was fabulous, fast and kind. And best of all, the problem got fixed. Absolutely worth the price of admission!

Wildwood Trust

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app itself runs most of the requirements that i need. Very helpful and speedy response to any issues that occur, and there will be many with booking systems.

IT4Rent

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, it works great. Also a big thank you to the developpers who helped my integrate the app in my store

Natures Studio JSJ

I really like this app! It's easy for my clients to use and the support desk is super to work with when I have a question. I am not a tech person at all, so I would suggest paying them for the install.