BookThatApp

BookThatApp

by Zetya

The seamless Shopify booking calendar

Cookery Store

We love this app. We've been using it for over 2 years to book all of the cooking classes in our Kitchenware shop's cooking studio. It is easy for our staff and keeps us ready for classes and it's easy for our customers to book. We're really happy with it.
Alison

Mosquitobuzz

Amazing app and customer service -- especially from Rob B!

Scoutman Usa

Love this App. Has worked very well for us.

Flashbackbox

Has many great features!
The service team is very helpfull und fast!
Do not have anything bad to say.
The app is perfect!!

Rocketz 2

Great product. Excellent service. Many thanks

Maui Vacation Equipment

Very responsive online support. Mahalo!

Crazy For Ewe

I am new to BookThatApp, and I've already found it to be such a time saver, streamlining not only the purchase of classes, but setting them up in my Shopify. The Zetya support team has been super responsive in helping me through the learning process. Also, it was brilliant to have a chance to try out the interface before committing.

Dubaimain

Good App, would recommend it!!

Nextech Energy

Great support, the app has alot of customization and features!

City Witch

App works well! It takes a sec to get the hang of all the variables you can control but after a couple weeks of using it I'm starting to get used to it! I use it for booking tarot readings and it's greatly increased my bookings with minimal cost.
The coding directions are a little difficult to follow but if you've got a friend familiar with coding it's fairly easy to install!