Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

Rare Earth Mercantile

So far I am really impressed with this app! It gives me accurate shipping rates for my products, which are quite variable in size and weight. Their customer service is wonderful! I have been pleasantly surprised by how quickly they respond to any inquiry that I submit. Dave is awesome and is great at explaining things clearly and always gets my issue resolved!

Kenny Brown Performance

Boxify has helped us to provide substantially more accurate shipping charges to our clients. We ship via different locations & have many oversized products and Dave helped me understand how to make everything work together to ensure proper pricing. The customer service has been outstanding and prompt. I would definitely recommend Boxify to those who have intricate shipping needs. The app does everything stated and more!

Sant Ambroeus

The best customer service I have ever experience. Dave was quick, thoughtful, and able to help us work through all of our issues. Thank you!

1584 Miniatures

It's been really helpful in making my shipping rates accurate for both me and my customers. Saving us both money. The support team was also very quick and helpful when I reached out to them with an issue I was having (The issue was my fault, opps lol).

Farmer Baker Birdseed

Shockingly attentive customer service. They answered me within hours with detailed, helpful responses no matter what day or time I reached out. The app solves a big blind-spot issue within shopify, allowing you to ascribe items to the right sized packages for shipping which in turn allows you to display accurate rates to patrons but, really, its the customer service that won me over.

Cal Olive TEST

This app has helped deliver shipping rates for a few of your stores. I cant recommend this app enough! The customer service side of things is also phenomenal.

Designs in Machine Embroidery

This app has been a game changer for our store. It is very easy to configure and support is top-notch. Anytime we've had a question we get an answer right away. We are using this app on two store-fronts and we couldn't be happier with the results.

Cutting Edge Cutlery Co.

I use this app to store box dimensions and to aid in label creation automation. No other app support is as good as that provided by the Boxify support team, period.

Hard Top Feed Company

I do not normally rate things but this app is awesome. Shipping was a nightmare before getting this app. With a few different products we have in stock a 1 box solution is not right for us and even tho we love making money on shipping we were definitely overcharging customers for shipping and thus losing out on sales.

Shop e-scooters

Dave at Boxify provides the best customer support BY FAR than any other app provider we use on Shopify. I highly recommend Dave and team at Boxify for any ecommerce business that needs to have precision shipping calculations!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11