Boxify

Real-time shipping rates done right

From $19/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Carpenter Core LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

I use Boxify to more accurately calculate shipping at checkout. My product is sold in a wide range of sizes and quantities. Every shipment is different with costs all over the place. Boxify allows me to set up an almost limitless range of possibilities. Calculations are well within 10% of actual shipping charges. If I had a more standardized product and box inventory, I'm sure it would be dead-on. I've contacted support maybe 3 times over the year I've had it. Dave has always been quick and professional. Something else most people do not know about apps, in general, is that many slow down your site's load speed, which hurts google's ranking. Boxify does NOT do that!

Good Judy

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Product works as they say it does and their customer support responds very quickly. We love this product and the team behind it.

Terrain UL

Time spent using app About 2 months

Preparing to launch my new store. Tried the trial and subscribed! This app calculates shipping for my items based on which size box (I have 4 package sizes), then shows how to pack as a bonus. The best thing is the customer service. WOW! My silly questions are answered so quickly. The support is amazing!

SouthOrd

We've had a positive experience with Boxify so far! We've had loads of questions, to which Dave has answered thoroughly and in a timely manner. The app has been easy to set up and easy to use-- It's well thought out! If we could suggest one update to be made in the future, it would be to have the choice to add the carrier-specific handling/insurance fee by dollar amount or by percentage (currently it can be added by percentage). Other than that minor suggestion, we've been very happy with the app so far!

CJF Selections

Time spent using app About 2 months

Phenomenal application! This app has been a great addition to our Shopify website. Setup is simple and when needed, help from Dave is quick and easy. I would recommend to any Shopify user looking to add accurate shipping charges to orders.

Food Huggers Wholesale

Boxify is AWESOME! We use it for our Wholesale Shopify store and would not be able to function without it. On top of being an awesome app, the support is unmatched. Dave is always available to answer our questions and had walked us through multiple issues. We 100% recommend Boxify!

KAMA-ASA

Location Japan

Highly recommendable app to calculate shipping cost with box dimension. Dave is always helpful and gives us answers to solve problems.

District Leathers

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Great app, great customer service. Dave is extremally helpful. App works perfectly for our complicated shipping.

The Mantel Collection

Dave at Boxify (Customer Support) is amazing. I had what seemed a very confusing discrepancy that he figured out in a single email chain. All is good with our multiple sites that we only use Boxify on...for this reason. Choose an App for the support, not only for its functionality. Thanks Boxify and Dave!

Mode Designs

Shopify does not allow you to use multiple box sizes. Boxify does. Boxify will allow you to configure multiple boxes and then from each individual product page on your store configure the size of the actual product. When a customer checks out on your store, boxify will use the size information that you input on the product page to figure out how many items will fit in a box and select the best box to use. This brilliant app gets around one of the major limitations of shopify. Their customer service is also top notch and they are extremely helpful in helping with product size configuration and setup questions. I would highly recommend this app to anyone that uses multiple size boxes on their storefront....everyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13