Buddha Mega Menu & Navigation

Free plan available
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 15, 2016

Easy to use interface and effective menu. I had a couple technical things I had to work through and the support was top-notch. Very responsive and helpful. I'm only using the free version at this point. I plan to expand when I get my store up and running but would recommend to others. If they provide this level of support to non-paying customers, I imagine they have a great focus on helping your business too.

Shift Knobs
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 14, 2016

Amazing! I was trying to hack my way through adding a multilevel menu to a theme that doesn't natively support it when I stumbled across Mega Menu. I installed it and BAM I had a multilevel menu within minutes that was fully customizable. I'm using the free version but seriously considering the paid options as this app is really, really good!

Gojideals
Time spent using app: 8 days
September 13, 2016

GREAT!!! exactly what I needed to add more drop down options to my menu.

Snugharbour
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 12, 2016

Great app and splendid support. Highly recommended!

Castellamare It
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 12, 2016

Сool app.
Our shop has become more functional.
Now we can work with a large number of goods.
We can customize our design

Poterpite
Russia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 11, 2016

Get it now!!! mazing app. Easy to use and improved my Conversions already. I would give more stars if I could *******

Aroma Addiction
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 11, 2016

Awesome Menu! No Coding Skills Needed - Super easy to add your collections and really amazing team support :)

Kreativ Inc Online Store
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 7, 2016

I really LOVE that app!!!!!! Absolutely Must Have! Navigation is essential for your Business! Very easy to use and best of all it's Free!! Thank you so much for that Great App and Great support! I recomend it 1000% ;)

Sweety Cats Boutique
France
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 3, 2016

Easily one of my favorite Apps on here. Great if you have lots of collections as I do (60+). Makes navigation simple for customers.

What this app provides should be offered by Shopify honestly. Thank God this app was created.

Check out my shops Main Menu for a great example of what this can do for you!

www.gottacollectemall.com

Safari Zone
Time spent using app: 12 months
September 3, 2016

Excellent app. Amasing customer service, Exactly what I needed and very easy to use. https://www.bleubleula.com

Bleubleu