Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Soleseoulsoul

Best app so far! This is the first time i rate and give 5 stars.
I use only "Tree submenu" for the menu i wanted, perfect!

Check out my website and see how amazing it is without any professional coding skills.

www.seoulcheap.com

Thelandofgifts

Amazing support! very easy to use!! and what you pay for it pays for itself 1000 times over really. have an issue send them an email and they do get back very quick with detailed response with screen shots and step to step guides of how to sort it out. its habit like a friend! extremely satisfied with Mega Menu!

Fox Road Flowers Gift Baskets

A really easy-to-use app with drag-and-drop interface. Really simple yet effective solution to menu display. I have an online flower and gift basket store and this app allowed me to arrange flowers by flower type and gift baskets by wine type. I had a couple of questions and these were answered promptly. Highly recommend.

Cheekprincess

Its a MEGA - NICE App. I m grateful for the people who developed it .. The support is incredible sweet and helpful. I dont know how we could live whithout Shopified App before. Really. It's doing all the work for you .

Solo Perfumes Originales Copy

Excellent App and Great Support!

Thanks So Much!

Aditagoldil

Best Menu app, great customer and techincal support. Keep up the good work

Thephotogifts

I was in desperate need of something like this for my store to arrange my stuff in a better way.
Mega Menu is simply awesome.
And Rox at the back end of Mega Menu is equally awesome.

I recommend it to those who have large product categories.

Thanks :)

Northstar Co

Good app, usefully for its purpose!

Creamtone Vintage Design

Love it! It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Skye Noir

Great app! Definitely recommend! I had some issues at first, my own lack of experience, no fault of the app. Roxana reached out to me the same day, explained and helped me with my issue. It worked and has been working like a champ ever since. The customer service is friendly & top notch!