Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Buddha Apps

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Gold And Honey

I emailed Mega Menu to help me install the app. The next morning the app was up and running! The only thing is that the menu options are a little glitchy when the page loads. Other than that - its great!

Raz Tech

Good service and nice application to use on Shopify.

Pure Hearts International

Upon loading I get this:

Configuring the app doesn't work on mobile devices, please use a Desktop PC.
However stay calm, the Mega Menus do work on your website for mobile devices.

>>>Is this a bad joke? What, are you stuck in 2009? :(

Styleand Apply

Great app to cope with Shopify simplistic way of building menus. I strongly recommend it.

Premier Gift

Can I give you 10 stars? This app is actually really great. Given the options that can be done to really provide the UE in a positive way, it is truly a great app. I recommend that if you need robust menus for your store or site, this is the app to pick first!

M O Fashion Designer

I had it installed and i deleted it. The next thing i saw was all my menu disappear .

Retroroad

Mega Menu gives you something which Shopify simply will not give you: Professional looking and easy to customize menu.
If you have a lot collections in your store it is frustrating and almost impossible to organize them, keeping it simple, clear and easy for your customers to navigete...well it was :) With Mega menu we do not have this problems anymore.
And it is blending in our theme nicely.

I would also like to mention great customer service without whom even great app is not worth to buy and use.

Great job guys!

Madera Ph

Roxana Dascalescu was amazing . I had issues with the menu when i changed my theme but she was supportive from beginning till the end and the menu works perfectly fine. Thank you Recommended menu for everyone, the free features favors small stores. It's just an app for everyone!

Ja Jas Collectables

Great App. Extremely useful. Customer support is very friendly and helpful! Awesome experience.

Niftygenius

Amazing app. Clean and easy to use. Perfect for those looking to make your menu experience more professional.