Buddha Mega Menu

Create Submenus with an Awesome Design

Metalbazaar

love it love it love it ♥ ♥ ♥

Logues Shoes

We find this app mega menu very easy to use and have no problem in recommending this app.
The support team were amazing when we had a problem with a theme update.

Black Safety Pearl

good app A+++++++
perfect menu

Jayso Electronics

Simply amazing! Thank you from Jayso Electronics: http://www.Jayso.com

Theoliostories

Fantastic app. So easy to install, and customise. Exactly what we were looking for at theoliostories.com!

Atomic Strength Nutrition

Great app, easy to use, great customer service.

Kamsbeautybox

Perfect customer service, great app!!!

Slickies

If you have a product with multiple variants, do not use this. It did not allow my customers to add other variants to cart except for the 1st one in the order. Not recommended. After I uninstalled, the code was still left in my theme resulting in me having to pay someone to find the issue and remove it for me.

Newcakes

Was a bit confusing to use at the beginning. But once I had the hang of it made all the difference. All websites need categories and subcategories for onsite SEO and this is just the tool to do this. Easy to add collections, pages, contact forms etc. Very easy to change the colour and font as well to match the theme of your website. Also my theme was having problems with added more categories to the main menu, it was doing weird things and this menu app solves the issue. Have a look at my website for it live in action.

Hykolity Led Lighting

There are many flaws about your product ! exp:your e-mail don't review compelety