Buddha Mega Menu

Buddha Mega Menu

by Zero Carbon SRL (Buddha Apps)

The BEST Mega Menu: cool design, easy dropdown navigation

Get Me The Gift

Great app. Does exactly that we wanted. Great support too. Fast to respond to small queries we had.

Little One Layette

Easy to use and navigate. Highly recommended :)

Fvapetec

Be Aware if you install this app and decide not to keep it, because it places scripts 7 different places in your team files and they are not removed automatically when you uninstall the app which again means that your site is loading scrips for an app you don't have.

Smartechpt

Great experience! Great Menu APP.

Tunonim

Easy to use app! Great support too! It integrates well with the debut theme!

My Renewable Energy Australia

I am only using the free version at the moment. I am very happy with what I am using to date. I have contacted support and had very good results on how to use the app. just before the site is complete I will be going to use the highest plan.

I would like to see a Bulk Upload file like! 'CSV' I am adding over a 1000 products to the site and at the moment I have to do each one at a single time.

Melocompro Cl

Great app and great support team.
Really happy with this.

My Stylish Home

Easy to use and configure. Great menu app!

Walkin Shopin

It's a great app. Easy to use easy to implement and derives what I've been looking for. Thanks! Keep up the good work!

Gflock

I don't think this app going to help if the majority of your traffic from mobiles.
They got a decent desktop menu with limited configurations, but manageable.
But, Very, very poor mobile menu. Not configurable. The mobile menu must organize differently to use limited space efficiently. This mobile menu is almost same as their desktop menu and the user simply has to scroll down a lot to find what they want.
Simply very bad design for anyone who got few more categories in their menu.
No technical support. They keep advising to go for the third party for even a simple change. But customize an app with a third party developer is waiting for disaster.
By the way, They said there are working on improving the mobile menu and provide help for customizations.