Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Ebony LA

Very user friendly app. Some issues setting up but Susi the product manager responded to my issues immediately.

Photography Backdrop Club

We tried every bundling app on the Shopify App store an this was the only one that worked as we wanted - the prime difference being it does not utilise discount codes or draft orders to accomplish it's task - meaning we can still operate sales and provide discount codes that can be applied to bundle sales. Very convenient. Since we have installed - I tell no lie, every single one of our orders has been a bundle sale (we do a BOGO / 3 for 2 deal). Worth every penny, that's some phenomenal ROI! Fits right in with our site aesthetic also which is super important to us (fonts/buttons everything, plus granular CSS control where needed). And, the team are super responsive and friendly - helped with everything, stellar!!

Pinckney Cookie Cafe

We have had a great experience with BundleBuilder and the folks at Agile - from the beginning we knew this was the only app that could get close to what we were trying to build (a custom order "basket" where you could pick and choose items to fill up to a certain quantity, and do so in a user friendly manner).

Agile has built their app in a very systematic way that allows for tons of customization (we wrote some custom CSS, but were pleased with the amount of flexibility in the source code, which allowed for all that custom styling). Moreover, they were willing to walk us through any issues, and even developed new features for the app based on our specific needs! Talk about fantastic service.

Thanks especially to Susi & Spencer for your support, and to the team for helping grow our business in a very real way. Would recommend to anyone needing something similar.

Cheers!!!
Pinckney Cookie Cafe
lovethesecookies.com

MAAREE

This app really goes a step further than other apps. I get to build my bundle from a selection of products, rather than a set product range only. And you get to set rules for your bundle so that they have to be abided by in order to be added to cart. Which is great if you have separate product for different colours. I've tried a number of other bundle apps and this one was the only one I could easily (if at all) achieve this with.

Great support too, they really go the extra mile to help me customise my bundle even further. Something they don't have to do. Really big help. The presentation of the bundle is lovely too. Highly recommend.

Electrastim Official

Does everything we need it to do with a simple and clean interface. No other bundle apps we've found let you have a proper product page for the bundle and this is vital to the way we make our grouped products.

Also, had a very silly support request and David A was in touch with a really polite and friendly explanation within the hour.

Great app; you get what you pay for.

Cthreepowersports

Spent a lot of time evaluating other options out there but did not like how they worked or how they appeared on my store. But with this app, I was easily able to get my bundle pages up and running exactly how I envisioned in my head. Robust capability and plenty of customization. Very satisfied, and would definitely recommend.

Have had a great experience with the support team so far as well. Had some small questions and issues but they were all addressed quickly, courteously, and effectively.

Agape Nutrition

Bundle Builder by Agile (BBA) is the third bundle builder I tried. I started with some of the top-rated Apps, but they didn't have the capability of BBA. Mainly I wanted the Bundles to be their own products so I could build custom collections using bundles. I also wanted the capability to build a fixed bundle or let the customer build their own bundle on the fly or a mix of both. Those capabilities separate the men from the boys in the category of bundle apps. BBA has all those capabilities.

However, my experience with BBA was not without problems. I had some issue with confusing verbiage showing up in the bundle. I was not happy with that so I contacted their support. Now, this is where this company really separates themselves from the pack. Their support is the best support I have ever received on any software product and I was still in the trial phase. They wrote some special code that corrected the issue. This is jaw-dropping support.

The BBA also has some programming capability, which is beyond my skill set, but the point is BBA can be customized. In summary, if you are looking for a powerful bundle app with great support start here, you won't be disappointed.

Lablwear

5 Stars! Agile is great. Really responsive support team and amazing features. We are very satisfied. Thank you!

Alphadijk

Bundle Builder has been super useful for us in our crowdfunding journey, helping us achieve 100k additional revenue with minimal investment. Great support too.

Frankees Underwear

Bundle builder has helped us tremendously to add a new feature to our store which has helped us up our sales by a significant amount. We implemented the feature on our underwear store, frankees.com, to allow for a 10% discount when a consumer chooses matching underwear for them and their partner and it has made up about 50% of our total sales volume!
Brilliant app, we are extremely pleased with the results.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13