Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Agile

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Chad84

***Updated***
Once again, I am DISGUSTED with the level of service from this company. I have emailed them 4 times in the last 2 months with issues I needed sorted on the app - they have failed to respond to any of my emails and they have yet to fix the issues I need addressed.
----------
***Updated***
Susi took control and sorted absolutely everything our from me. Brilliant customer service on her end. Very deserving of the upgrade from 1 to 5 stars. Thank you Susi.

-------------------------

I am appalled at the level of service received from David. It's a shame because the app is brilliant and for the most part, does exactly what I need. I asked David to sort out some issues with the app as some features were not working. He logged into my site a couple of times and made some changes - however not all issues were resolved. Furthermore, he's only managed to reply to my emails once and I have not heard back from him since then. It doesn't help having a free trial period of an app when the customer service is nonexistent and you cannot have your issues addressed in a timely manner. I truly hope to hear back from David soon and as soon as I've received a decent level of customer service, I'll be sure to change this rating to 5 stars as other than the service received, I love the app!

2 Next