Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Melissa Colson

I am so impressed with this app! I needed an app that would make it easy for my customers to build their own sets of home decor, and I've gotten great feedback. I love how it guides the customer on a journey and helps them visualize their choices, while staying consistent with my brand image. The developers provide excellent support that is unrivaled. No other app that I've used has come close to their quick responses and personalized help. I really appreciate their patience with those of us who don't have all the tech skills! Getting a quality website up and running is stressful, but they made the process a lot smoother. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Hello Melissa - what a wonderful review! Thank you for the feedback and great to hear that your customers are getting the most from the app. The team pass on their thanks and wish you all the best with the bundles! All the best :)

Cielomar Cuevas

Loving Bundle Builder! I was looking for an app to help me set up jewelry bundles in an elegant and easy to understand format for customers. The developers help me get it set up and make the tweaks necessary on the back end to make everything look seamless with my theme! Super excited to launch my bundles later in the month!

February 11, 2021

Hello Cielomar Cuevas - 5 Stars! Thank you so much for the review. Good to see you are making the most of the app and we are on hand should you ever need further support. All the best :)

Simple Green Smoothies Official Store

Only used a week, but have seen double the sales for our Build Your Own Smoothie Kit— so it's def working! The support had been great as well— super helpful and willing ti troubleshoot with you instead of saying "you'll have to hire someone else to do that." Def worth testing!

February 10, 2021

Hi there Simple Green Smoothies. Great to have your review and feedback on Bundle Builder! Thank you for the 5 stars and glad our app is working so well for you! If you need us at any point, please feel free to reach out to us.

FreshJax

I needed help with a few different coding issues and they just made everything super easy. Their customer service is outstanding!

February 5, 2021

Hello FreshJax - Amazing 5 star review! A big thanks from all of the team and feel free to reach out to us anytime.

PéPé José

Great app and very good support ! The most of our sells are done with bundles. There's a lot of options and we can customize the bundles.

January 27, 2021

Thank you for the review! Great to see you are having success with Bundle Builder. If you need any further support please feel reach to reach out.

Sudsy & Co.

This is an easy app to set up and use. We saw increased sales almost instantly! Our bundles are quickly becoming the best selling products on our site. Would highly recommend this app.

January 27, 2021

Thanks for the 5 star review! Great to hear Bundle Builder has helped increase your sales :)

Victorround

The App is powerful, easy to operate, and it just took about 10 minutes to finish the first bundle, no coding skills needed. The support team is professional and patient, and always responds more quickly than expected.

January 19, 2021

Hey Victorround - a big thank you from us at Bundle Builder for your wonderful review! Best of luck with the bundles and if you need anything else, please feel free to reach out :)

Geli Nails

Amazing app - I tried a couple before landing on Bundle Builder and this app is infinitely better than all the others. They make it super easy and their customer support is great - I emailed them with questions and feedback and got an answer within the hour. Love them!

January 19, 2021

Hello Geli Nails - thanks you from us at Bundle Builder for your 5 star review! Very much appreciated and was a pleasure to assist with your bundle setup.

Magnolia Studio & Co

Although I didn't use it as much as expected. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner looking to install it. Very easy to set up and helpful in giving customers a chance to personalize their purchase. Great for a 'gift box' style shopping experience.

January 15, 2021

Thank for your positive review and recommendation. Glad the setup was easy and the app was helpful for your merchants. If you're ever in need of a gift box solution again in the future, we'd be happy to walk you through any questions you may have. Thanks again :)

Eat Gold Organics

This app was the perfect solution for us and it was very easy to install. Customer service was exceptional as well.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! Great to hear our solution for bundle details worked for you. Our support team pass on their thanks and it was a pleasure to assist you. All the best :)