Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Tayroc

The best solution I have found for creating intuitive bundles with great flexibility. We use this currently to create great choice within the site and offer multi-buy discounts.

May 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback - we're so pleased to be the best bundling solution you've found! Our development and design team work really hard to make Bundle Builder as intuitive as possible, so they'll be delighted to hear it's paid off. Please let us know if you need any assistance, and thanks again!

Bare Sunday

We have been loving this app to allow our customers to customize their gifts or purchases to receive a discount!

May 10, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Having the freedom to personalize orders is what people love about Bundle Builder's customer journey, so we're thrilled you're joining us for the ride! Let us know if there's anything else you need, and take care.

Video Game Box Defender

Straight forward and easy to set-up. The onboarding process was easy, and minor changes were handled quickly and seamlessly by the developers. The bundle creation isn't immediate as the app creates an unique product for the set-up I chose, but it isn't unreasonable.

May 7, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words - we're so pleased you've found our app so straight-forward and seamless! Our support team work really hard to respond to queries as quickly and efficiently as possible, so we really appreciate you recognising this. Feel free to reach out if there's anything else you need, and thanks again!

Stand4 Socks

I used this app to sell bundles across collections and it was excellent! The support team is also 5* and gets back to you very quickly if you need their help.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review! We love that for every pair of socks you sell, a pair is donated to someone experiencing homelessness - it's such an honour knowing that by increasing your average order value with Bundle Builder, our app is helping you make a positive impact on those in need!

Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance - thank you for choosing us to be part of something so special, and keep up the incredible work!

Niagara Singing Bowls

Fantastic support! I tried two other apps before settling on this one. I needed help to set it up and Adam was very patient. He helped me every step of the way so that my products in the bundles look exactly the way I need them to be.
For me the support was most important. I will now have to see how my clients like the new bundles....hope to sell lots.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback, we're so pleased our live chat support sets us apart from the other bundling apps you've tried! We're so excited to see you sell more of your beautiful singing bowls per order, and feel free to get back in touch if you need anything else. Thanks again, and take care!

Little Chouchou · La Maison des Langes

Génial ! Equipe très disponible pour m'aider ! J'ai utilisé l'application pour creer des packs à personnaliser c'est parfait !

April 29, 2021

Merci d'avoir partagé vos commentaires, c'était un plaisir d’aider à mettre en place votre bundle! Si vous avez besoin d'informations complémentaires, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter - merci encore et bonne journée!

Eighth Street Candles

Both Harriet and Adam were able to help me out with installing the Bundle Builder the way I wanted to use it. Great customer service and great app!!

April 28, 2021

Thank you for such a glowing review! We're so pleased you found your onboarding call with Harriet so helpful - and your bundle looks fantastic featured in a slideshow section! Feel free to reach out to Adam or the rest of our support team if you need anything else, and take care.

Spiny.it

I'm new here and the assistance did a great work setting all for me and explaining all the passages and answering at all the questions I had!
Very recommended, so far the best app I tried to create my gift boxes

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words - we're thrilled to be the best bundling app you've tried so far! It was great speaking to you on live chat, and feel free to hop onto another chat with us if you have any other questions. Thanks again, and take care!

ENGRAVART

This app is really very good for bundles. The support I received was also very good. I have no complaints. Thank you guys.

April 7, 2021

Hi ENGRAVART - Glad you like the app and our support! Thank you for reviewing us, and feel free to reach out anytime. All the best :)

Grateful Snacking Company

This bundle app is a bit different than the others but in great ways. Plus, the support is fantastic. The team is very helpful.

April 7, 2021

Hi there Grateful Snacking Company - Thanks for the great feedback and for your time - the team is always happy to assist whenever you need us. Best of luck with the bundles!