Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Eight

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

Up The Reds

Brilliant app. Works well. A lot of work has gone in to make sure every base it covered. Highly recommended.

March 15, 2021

Hello Up The Reds - Thank you for recommending us and for the great 5-star review! Great to see you are having success with the app. All the best, and feel free to reach out any time :)

LUX SPA SHOP

Amazing support team! Love your app!
Everything perfect! Our shop need bundle builder for our product packages, and Bundle Builder is the best that we choice! Thank you, support team!

March 10, 2021

Hi there LUX SPA SHOP - Great to see you making the most of Bundle Builder! Thank you for your time today and for your wonderful 5-star review! :)

Thoughty

App performs as advertised, does exactly what I need it to do, and the customer service is excellent!

March 9, 2021

Hi there Thoughty - it was a pleasure to support you today, and thanks so much for the great review! Feel free to reach out anytime, and all the best for the bundles :)

Woefwoefsnacks

Great customer service and app works well! It has lot's of different options and ways you can bundle your items to make it a product.

March 9, 2021

Thanks for the 5-star review! The bundles are looking great - If you need any further support at any point in the future, please feel free to reach out to the team. All the best! :)

Flatbush Granola Company

I can't say enough good things about this app! Of all the apps I've installed, it has delivered the highest amount of revenue, and in the shortest period of time. I'm not even through the trial period and this app has paid for itself 15x over. I can't wait to figure out more ways to use it on my site!

February 18, 2021

Hello Flatbush Granola Company - Thank you for the 5 star review! It’s great to see that our Bundle Builder app is making such a difference to your store, and we wish you every success going forward. If we can ever assist again, please feel free to reach out to our support team. All the best :)

Mighty Mud Mixer

App did exactly what we need it do. Support was helpful, though it took a week to get to said help, so support could be a bit better, but overall still worth a 5-star.

February 15, 2021

Hi there Mighty Mud Mixer - Thanks for the 5 star review! Support are always on hand to give their very best, and while this was a tough one, it was great to see we could help you out and get things running smoothly for you. We appreciate the feedback and the detailed information. All the best with the bundles and feel free to reach out anytime.

Melissa Colson

I am so impressed with this app! I needed an app that would make it easy for my customers to build their own sets of home decor, and I've gotten great feedback. I love how it guides the customer on a journey and helps them visualize their choices, while staying consistent with my brand image. The developers provide excellent support that is unrivaled. No other app that I've used has come close to their quick responses and personalized help. I really appreciate their patience with those of us who don't have all the tech skills! Getting a quality website up and running is stressful, but they made the process a lot smoother. Highly recommend!

February 15, 2021

Hello Melissa - what a wonderful review! Thank you for the feedback and great to hear that your customers are getting the most from the app. The team pass on their thanks and wish you all the best with the bundles! All the best :)

Cielomar Cuevas

Loving Bundle Builder! I was looking for an app to help me set up jewelry bundles in an elegant and easy to understand format for customers. The developers help me get it set up and make the tweaks necessary on the back end to make everything look seamless with my theme! Super excited to launch my bundles later in the month!

February 11, 2021

Hello Cielomar Cuevas - 5 Stars! Thank you so much for the review. Good to see you are making the most of the app and we are on hand should you ever need further support. All the best :)

Simple Green Smoothies Official Store

Only used a week, but have seen double the sales for our Build Your Own Smoothie Kit— so it's def working! The support had been great as well— super helpful and willing ti troubleshoot with you instead of saying "you'll have to hire someone else to do that." Def worth testing!

February 10, 2021

Hi there Simple Green Smoothies. Great to have your review and feedback on Bundle Builder! Thank you for the 5 stars and glad our app is working so well for you! If you need us at any point, please feel free to reach out to us.

FreshJax

I needed help with a few different coding issues and they just made everything super easy. Their customer service is outstanding!

February 5, 2021

Hello FreshJax - Amazing 5 star review! A big thanks from all of the team and feel free to reach out to us anytime.