Bundle Builder

Bundle Builder

by Bundle Builder

Sell more with custom product bundles and gift boxes

munchbox

I used the app to made a "create your own box" functionality. It is very efficient and flexible for the job and the support team is very helpful.

June 9, 2020

We try to make our app as flexible as possible to suit all kinds of stores and products, so it's wonderful to hear that Bundle Builder has allowed you to sell your delicious looking products as a customisable box. Our support team will be very happy with your feedback, thank you!

Pull Patch - Removable Patches For Authentic Flexfit and Snapback Hats

I want to say that they have stellar support. They get back to you fast with a unique solution.

I am trying to create a unique way to do bundles based on the products I have. They have been proactive and brainstormed to try and come up with solutions.

I have tried many different bundle products and some companies never responded and or took a week to get back to me.

One thing I look for is support and they have hit it out of the park even though I could not use their app for what I am trying to do.

It is worthwhile for you to try their app out.

May 28, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We work very hard to give our users the best possible support, so reviews like these really make our day (we do love a good brainstorming session). Bundle Builder is constantly getting better and we have tons of exciting new features planned for the near future, so keep an eye on the app as we would love to welcome you back at some point!

Buy Mask Shield

Honesty Great App !
Very easy in managements.
Btw I had some issue with showing some details and support help me fast. Support is great. Only hit them up during their working hours.

I recommend it !

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're so pleased to hear that you enjoy using Bundle Builder and our support team will be very happy with your feedback. Happy bundling!

The Tuning School

*Updated review*... the app and service have been fantastic since a bug was worked our in their service system.
Their team is very accommodating, even when it came to a difficult situation with leftover code from a previous app that was uninstalled.
The Bundle Builder app allows our students/customers to finally build their own bundle in an easy way.
And on the accounting/inventory end it allows us to sell infinite styles of bundles but keep our individual inventory correct!

May 27, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so pleased that you've allowed us to help you set the app up on your store. Great to hear that you are happy with the way the app integrates into your inventory too, we've worked very hard to ensure Bundle Builder fits in as seamlessly as possible. Happy bundling!

TownhouseTakeaways

Excellent service from Adam O! I highly recommend Bundle Builder. We have used it to build dinner kits.

May 19, 2020

We're so happy to hear that you like Bundle Builder and that it has allowed you to create dinner kits for your store. Adam will be very pleased with your feedback!

Sweets Delivered

Love this app. Its made our website super simple for customers, and for us. Its simple to set up and update and is flixible during use. Their support have been fantastic with me, they were able to both point me towards help content, and then deep dive into my issue on my account within a few hours which was very useful. They're friendly, fast and have the answers.

May 7, 2020

We're so pleased to hear that Bundle Builder has helped to improve your customer journey. We work very hard to make our app as easy to use as possible, so it's very rewarding to read your feedback. I'll make sure to pass on your comments to the team. Happy bundling!

simagna

Good quality and quick support!
Customizable templates and all integrated with the Shopify's native system. Amazing job, keep it up!

May 5, 2020

Thank you for the kind review, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our team. Happy bundling!

The Nappy Camper

I couldn't be happier with this app. I tried about 20 different bundling apps to see if they could do what I needed and none of them compare. Customer service and support are next to none. So responsive and helpful. So happy to have found Bundle Builder

May 5, 2020

What a lovely review, thank you so much! We are super pleased to hear that Bundler Builder is the app that has managed to meet your bundling needs.

Shop House of Nomad

Bundle builder is great - their customer service team is just as spectacular.
I have been communicating with Adam O since we have started with their app and he is so responsive and helpful! Thank you for all your support!

April 30, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review, Adam will be so pleased to hear it. Happy bundling!

The Bong Czar online Head Shop

I've only been using this app for 2 days. Had my first bundle sale yesterday... day 1. I'm only doing single sku so its pretty easy. I have tried every bundle app offered to shopify and this is the closest to what I have been looking for for tiered discounts. I created a designated collection on the menu page so people can see it in one area but I was able to put it in other collections as well tho I was advised it wasn't a good idea for stability reason....I'm guess I'm a rebel lol. Its not real self exploratory for customers so I have had to type in the header that it's is bundle option. If anyone wants to check out how it works, you can see it in action on my website, feel free to look. My website is www.thebongczar.com . It's in the menu, titled "Create your own Bundle deals"
My one sale alone from it paid for the $25 monthly fee, tho I still have 28 days left of free trial

March 12, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review of Bundle Builder. We're so happy to hear that you had a bundle sale on your very first day. If you have any further suggestions on how we can improve the app, we'd love to hear them. Happy bundling!