The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

The Cross‑Store Sales Channel

by VYRL

33k+ Brands, 1M+ Products, 7M+ Instagram Influencers.

SNBC

Carro needs a bit more time to work out the little details to make this service work for my shop. In theory, Carro should be amazing when everything is up and running and hopefully I'll be able re-install and make it work for my shop. I'm giving Carro a 4 star rating entirely based on their customer service. Right now, their service is up close and personal and that is rare in our internet age. Hopefully they are able to maintain that level of personal care for their customers.

July 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our small but mighty team is working around the clock to make Carro better every single day. We can't wait for you to see what we have in store! I'll share this review with the support team, I know they've enjoyed working with you. :)

Kizingo

A great idea and easy to use app! We did have an issue with one order on our site not being transmitted to our partner, but we're working to get that sorted!

April 22, 2021

Hi Kinzingo, I'm really glad we were able to sort out the issue with that order and I'm looking forward to the growth of your brand in the Carro network! :)

Dèlavè Denim Co

Good for the most part. Oftentimes, the supplier does not reply to messages, and you cannot get access to their stores as easy as I would like, but I am not sure what Carro can do to assist with this.

April 22, 2021

Hey Dèlavè Denim Co, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're working really hard on some new features that will address this issue, stay tuned! :)

Boho Jeans

I’m still in the early stages of incorporating the app with our online store, and I Love the platform. We have experience with other apps connecting sellers & brands and this one has a real great potential Customer service is fast, professional and with follows ups to make sure they resolve any issue we might have, And this is always the most important for us… when starting a new partnership,
They are open to suggestions and are looking for improvements Thank you David and Eli !! Truly appreciated.

February 25, 2021

We're excited to be working with you! :) Thanks.

Women' s Active Apparel

This app is great for finding influencers that are already within your network. I'm looking forward to using the brand partnership. With the brand partnership feature, my store will have the ability to scale and serve our customers.

February 19, 2021

We appreciate it a lot! Happy that you're using both parts of our platform.

type:A deodorant

We have been testing Carro's new retail partnerships feature. There have been some learning curves, but we can say Carro has been all over every bug and issue and working hard to correct as fast as possible. Appreciate the high-touch, thoughtful support and innovative approach to partnerships.

August 28, 2020

Thanks type:A team! We love working with you :).