Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Patents As Art

I was very pleased with the service and support I received from Cart 2 Cart. I was migrating a Volusion 1 site to Shopify with over 2,000 products and 4,000 customer records. It's a bit of a leap to rely on a service like this to do an auto transfer of data, but their interface was pretty easy to use and the online chat was helpful during setup.

We launched the transfer late in the day and when I got up 9,000+ records were transferred. We had a glitch in the data migration process, as a non-standard field we did not have mapped within Volusion did not transfer over. Cart2Cart support handled it and within 24 hours we had revised the data mapping and had a perfect match.

I would definitely recommend the Cart 2 Cart service.

Quick Candles

Excellent service. Tailored specifically to our needs. The migration was fast and they worked with us on our schedule.

MARCH

Roman Nosatyi and the team at Cart2Cart went above and beyond to help me get my customers and orders over correctly. One of the best apps on Shopify!

oliso

Top notch service, very fast and efficient. Got what we wanted done, and did so correctly. Works tirelessly to solve any issue anytime.

WA-2! Coffee Services

We used this app to migrate all of our data from one instance of shopify that was owned by an IT provider to another that we control. Our business hostory is incredibly important and we tasked Cart2Cart with the job - they were amazing from start to finish! Follow ups, test migrations and repeat migrations in case something wasn't right the first time. I highly recommend using the Cart2Cart app and we are grateful we found them to help us in this task.

rocknsocks_shop

I used this app to migrate my magento store to shopify. They offer real time helpful customer service and were able to talk me through the steps. I am not a developer, so this was extremely helpful to me. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs to transfer large amounts of data from store to store. $

Regional Home Care

Cart2Cart is a great, affordable service with a dedicated account manager to help you with your migration. We used them to move a Woo Commerce store to Shopify Plus and it went flawlessly. A tremendous time a money saving experience, highly recommend using them.

www.greatlakeshornworm.com

I've used Cart2Cart multiple times and they have been by far the biggest time and money saving tool ever. Thanks to them, I've been able to focus on the other tasks to get the site perfect for our clients so that the migration can be put into the back of my mind!

AIM'N SE

I really got amazed over the apps functionalities. It helped us save tons of hours when migrating from Magento 2 to Shopify Plus. I did pay for the full service migration and Oleskander which helped me gave excellent service!

That'so Italy

I have been using Cart2Cart for all my client's migration and I recommend it all the way. The support team is always there to give you all the ressources you need. They reply in less than 60 seconds, solve your issue in a minute. The app is easy to use, very clear to configure and guides you through your migration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16