Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

La Poma d'Eva

I've been using Cart2Cart migration services to move from a Magento 1 instance into Shopify. I've experience migrating other platforms and especially Magento upgrades and this has been by far the easiest platform migration performed. Everything is migrated perfectly, images, configurable items, images on descriptions, items, orders, customers etc... completed in less than 40" with a decent cost for the quality provided. The support is taking care of all customer issues, thanks Alvin for all your help!

K-Chill Direct

From Shopify to Woo migration a huge time saver for large stores. The functionality with logging in and managing account isn't so straightforward but overall the migrations are done easily.

Heritage Building Centre

100% recommend this app. Has really helped, have spent over 10 hours trying multiple different apps that caused me issues. Get onto cart2cart and save time!

JL Motoring

Superb experience. We had issues with our migration which is most likely linked to the old system we were using. We were quickly helped and after a short period of time, had our migration completed

Somethin' Special Shop

I had a pretty big project moving from Volusion to Shopify and Cart2Cart was the perfect solution to help me out with this. They were prompt and responsive and I'm so glad I used their services.
Sue @ somethinspecial.com

Nature's Little Secret LLC

This was amazing and super easy. I didn’t know how to do the transfer but this was busy and not that expensive

Tufte Wear

Cart2Cart has been awesome when migrating from WooCommerce to Shopify Plus. Special thanks to Oleksander who has been very helpfull along the way! Highly recommended if you want to migrate from one e-commerce platform to another!

Aksel Caillé
www.tuftewear.no
Norway

Tresmode

Gym Generation GmbH

Best Tool for a fast migration and it is super easy to apply. highly recommended! best regards from gymgenerationwear.com

The Growers Exchange

The source of a well-done migration is an experienced migration team. Having moved hundreds of eCommerce stores from various platforms to Shopify, I wouldn't do it without the help of Cart2Cart. Our agency is able to practically guarantee migrations without a hiccup because we can rely on experts like Oleksander at Cart2Cart to deliver on promises quickly, effectively and on a budget. Thank you Cart2Cart, looking forward to the next migration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15