Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Blackopstoys 2

I have to say, Cart2Cart, and specifically Maryana, exceeded my expectations. Was it an easy migration? No, it wasn't and even though I stopped and started it twice and it wasn't working and it was taking a long time, Maryana kept emailing asking for a chance to make it right.

We went over the migration, the issues and how to fix them and started again.

The brilliant part was that after that planning, it was done in just over 24 hours and everything looked great. My store is fully migrated and online and that wouldn't be the case if they hadn't emailed and asked for a chance to do it again. I'm so glad that I didn't dismiss the opportunity just because I was frustrated.

As store owners we put our livelihoods in the hands of companies to help us and moving the 16500+ products I had on my old store to Shopify was a huge undertaking. Cart2Cart did the job, they worked with me and they didn't give up.

Thanks!

Tactical Baby Gear

We used this app to migrate over from Volusion to Shopify. All customer and order details were moved over without issue. However, when I linked up my order history with Stitch Labs for reporting and inventory tracking, I discovered that the order history from Volusion would not be able to sync with Stitch due to the way the information was migrated. Not a big deal as my main concern was having access to past order details for customer service related issues, but it would have been nice to not have my sales history for reporting purposes start from scratch.

Dapper Sam Clothing

This was awesome... when I first opened my Shopify online store, it was brain-wrecking thinking I would have to manually add each product. Luckily I came across this app. I never knew there was anything like this out there. Once again Shopify and the Migration Module made running my new site easy. Great app

The Vault Charleston

This app helped us migrate over from Volusion to Shopify, relatively without issue. Obviously some things didn't come over perfectly (i.e. not all categories were turned into collections), but that's to be expected when making such a major switch. Will certainly use this app again if the need arises, but I doubt it because Shopify is 10 million times better than Volusion

Metron Bios

This was one of the smartest decisions I have made in a LONG time. I was fleeing BigCommerce (like most small to mid-sized sellers are when BigCommerce inexplicably decided to triple their prices.)

I am still in the process of finishing the site, but it brought over 100+ items, images, copy, and thousands of customer records successfully. The only PITA is it also triggered an email to me for each old order as it built the customer records. So I literally got thousands of emails. :-) Look for a way to turn this off before you do your migration. Note that the store linked to this review is not the store we migrated, but apparently I was signed in to one of our other Shopify accounts when I left this review. Oh well.

I had 100 items plus thousands of orders to migrate from BigCommerce to Shopify. I was going to hire a Virtual Assistant to rebuild it. I found Cart2Cart in a Google search, and decided to give it a try.

Literally the best money I have spent lately. With upgrades, I was in for less than $200 after searching in vain for a promo code and not finding one. The setup for the migration took less than 5 minutes (and I am somewhat computer illiterate). I did the test migration, it looked perfect, and I then paid for and did the full migration. It worked perfectly. Actually, even better than I thought as it also brought over imbedded videos (I didn't realize it would bring over youtube videos, etc...)

I had to manually bring over some of the other non-product centric pages, but 99% of what I was about to pay someone 40 hours to do was done in a few minutes worth of my time (plus a couple of hours of migration digitally that Cart2Cart did.

I am not affiliated with the company in any way, nor was I compensated in any way to leave them a review. In fact, the opposite is true. I paid for their services, and got exactly what they promised I would get (and in my opinion, maybe a bit more).

I have already recommended them to a circle of entrepreneurs I travel in. Worth every dollar I paid them. I also bought the link upgrade (to model the same SEO links/urls) and that worked perfectly.

Great SAAS product. Thanks again, Cart2Cart. I hope I don't need you in the future, but if I do I would not hesitate to buy your service again.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next