Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

Eden Formulations

This app is very robust and provides a convenient method of transferring over files, products, orders etc to your new site. Their customer service is excellent. They are available 24/7 and they typically reply in minutes. If you need your important data migrated over from one website to another in a fast and timely fashion, then Cart2Cart Store Migration App is the app for you to use. I will definitely make more use of this app on future projects.

mobler-furniture

We used this app to migrate our current online store to shopify. It went very well. No complaints.

HVAC Spare Parts Market by Propous Ltd.

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Bigcommerce to Shopify! It has saved me so much time

Professor Toto

This app has worked great to migrate my shop from Volusion to Shopify! It has saved me so much time by not having to move all of the content manually.

Sterling Gifts USA

I used Cart2Cart to migrate my products from GoDaddy to Shopify. If it wasn't for this app, I would have spent much more time & money. The account manager Oleksander is very helpful & knowledgeable. If you're looking to migrate your products, this is the app for you! Will definitely recommend & use again!

Stealth Auto

I have used this app twice to migrate content from BigCommerce to Shopify. Both times it worked perfectly and saved me a ton of time over trying to transfer products and categories manually as the bulk upload features of both platforms is very different. Definitely worth the money!!

AllergyStore.Com

We moved from Magento to Shopify and this app save us so much time made it much easier to set up the new site. We are migrating the last of the data today. Oleksander, our account manager, has been very helpful. Highly recommend this app when it comes to migrating data.

Anime Dakimakura Pillow Shop | Fast, Free Shipping, Dakimakura Pillow & Cover shop, pillow For sale, Dakimakura Japan Store, Buy Custom Hugging Pillow Cover

very easy simple app to use, great customer service and helpful.
will recommend some friends.

Nice work!

TonerMax

It works for me. When you transfer from opencart to shopify, please remember click Additional option “Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections”. Also need to adjust all the price add tax rate in the database.

Peraga Shop

Very easy and intuitive application. With a cost not too high allowed me to move my catalog with over 70 thousand references and over 200 thousand customers.

Very recommended, it helped us to save time and money!