Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Effortless and secure import of products, orders and customers

VietMall.com

I tried it before, It works very good. It can import images, customer database to shopify from oscommerce.

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with Cart2Cart! We are happy you're satisfied with your migration.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Illusive Fabrication

Cart2cart worked good the first time I used it years ago to go from my old oscommerce site to Pinnacle Cart, I am now using it again to go from Pinnacle Cart to Shopify. Although URL redirects and some custom options would be nice. It gets the basic job done and frees up a lot of manual data entry.

March 20, 2019

We are happy to learn that you have entrusted your store migration to Cart2Cart twice already. Thanks for staying with us!

As to the custom migration options - we never cease developing and improving our service, so you're welcome to follow the updates.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

كتب للبيع

Very nice service and facilitate the process in a short time I was able to transfer my products and my customers and my previous orders as well as the previous discount codes!

Force Wear HQ

Super Seamless App! PLUS awesome customer / tech support (from Nate) - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will be using on all our store migrations - If I could give 6 STARS I would!

engrved.com

Great app and great customer service. Easily able to transfer data from one store to another seamlessly.

AG Apparel 85

Great customer service, answered every question promptly. Price is great for the services provided.

Nature's Fabrics

Love the customer service I have been provided. They were with me every step of the way. I had a million questions and they never hesitated.

Thomas Creative Apparel

We used this to migrate from CS Cart to Shopify, Worked perfect, Great Tool, saved us many hours from a manual import

Jantz Supply

We are migrating from Volusion to Shopify. We have thousands of products and 9 years of customer history. First migration completed and so far everything seems to work perfectly. Cart2Cart even found customers who had created 2 accounts and combined their history in Shopify - bonus!

I have been VERY pleased with Oleksander's communication and quick response. He has been very clear about what to expect - what their needs are - and helping me provide the info needed for them to do their job.

First migration completed earlier than promised.

Wrawp Foods

As a growing small business, we found it necessary to move from one seller platform to another. When it came time to ensure our migration of product and customer data was handled seamlessly, we came right to Cart2Cart! We are impressed with the ease to migrate, the many tools and insurance options to assist and the immediate customer support assistance! We highly recommend Cart2Cart for any small business who is migrating! Superb!