Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Import all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

ShopDNDG

moving from yahoo, so far so good! help by chat and moving along and importing now the products and data

itvapormo

I moved my site for Magento 2.0 to shopify, Everything worked as planned, e. Great experience and save lots of my time . The support team was really responsive, I will be certainly using it again!

United House Furniture

I am using this app to migrate my bigcommerce store data to new shopify store. All data migration is taken care by this tool. I just had to worry about theme setup and other stuff. Support team is very responsive and understood all my concerns and responded well to them.
Highly recommend!

Hollanders.com

I used this app to migration my Magento 1 store over to Shopify. I was really impressed by the way the categories, customer, CMS pages and products came over seamlessly. It would be helpful if the options were explained a little better or highlighted in the initial migration set-up process. I was not aware that the subcategory migration was encompassed in an option that needed to be added on to the initial migration.

SzatStrength

I used Cart2Cart to migrate Wix to Shopify. The process was simple. A few clicks and the deal was done.

Support chatted me through everything .

Sara Japanese Pottery

Great customer support for the troubled store. You will need this app when you are migrating from other platform. Well done!

Bluestone Shelves

We were able to easily bring over all of the important product and customer data we needed to Shopify. Saved me countless hours and great support when I had questions as well! Thank you!

Jennifer Miller Jewelry

I am using this app since long time, to migrate to shopify, bigcommerce and magneto data, as an agency it is very helpful for us.
In case of any problem we get an instant support.

The tech team is very efficient they solve issues very quickly.

I am very satisfied working with Cart 2 Cart.

The Gents Cave

I had some issues in the migration which took more time that it should to fix (2 weeks), but overall, the app works.
Be very careful to ensure that you have selected the right options and make use of the live chat function before the full migration to ask if what you have done is correct

June 18, 2019

Hello, David,

We are sorry that you had to wait longer than expected for your migration issues to be fixed, so please accept our apologies.

We will work to prevent issues like this in the future and hope to see you back for a totally flawless experience.

richfashionuk

Great customer service and good job.
They are able to reply to all the questions in the livechat!!!!