Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Cart2Cart Store Migration App

by Cart2Cart

Migrate all ecommerce data from your existing store in minutes

ninamae.com

I used this migration to switch from Big Commerce to Shopify and worked perfect. Well worth the $128.

Cecemoo

Great time saver from Wix to Shopify. Don't expect it to be a perfect 'clone' you will have to add a theme and tweak a few bits in Shopify yourself after migration. Be the new cart will be better. It's saves so much time and gets you up and running quickly. I had some fantastic on-line help from chat support also. It's not scary but you are not alone ;-)

BodyOutlet

We have used Cart2Cart to Migrate from Magento to Shopify. It has been a good process and their tech engineers have solved all our custom reguests in the process of the migration :o)

la maro

good support team for responding, extension easy to use to export a magento website i have a 10 000 products, 5000 customers...

VietMall.com

I tried it before, It works very good. It can import images, customer database to shopify from oscommerce.

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for sharing your positive experience with Cart2Cart! We are happy you're satisfied with your migration.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

Illusive Fabrication

Cart2cart worked good the first time I used it years ago to go from my old oscommerce site to Pinnacle Cart, I am now using it again to go from Pinnacle Cart to Shopify. Although URL redirects and some custom options would be nice. It gets the basic job done and frees up a lot of manual data entry.

March 20, 2019

We are happy to learn that you have entrusted your store migration to Cart2Cart twice already. Thanks for staying with us!

As to the custom migration options - we never cease developing and improving our service, so you're welcome to follow the updates.

Best regards,
Cart2Cart Team

كتب للبيع

Very nice service and facilitate the process in a short time I was able to transfer my products and my customers and my previous orders as well as the previous discount codes!

Force Wear HQ

Super Seamless App! PLUS awesome customer / tech support (from Nate) - I HIGHLY RECOMMEND and will be using on all our store migrations - If I could give 6 STARS I would!

engrved.com

Great app and great customer service. Easily able to transfer data from one store to another seamlessly.

AG Apparel 85

Great customer service, answered every question promptly. Price is great for the services provided.