Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Free plan available

Kindekeklein

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Simple but really effective and properly working app. For us as a small company we use the free version but that works very well for us. See it live on: www.hussh-cradles.com. Well done Chatra!

Forevermlle

Time spent using app About 1 year

Friendly and simple... i highly recommended this app!

Codegearthemes

Location Nepal
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Highly Recommended App. Work very well.

Hammockup

Amazing app, thank you!!! Easy to use, friendly and let me know what the customer interested on the site. Good service!

Doorstep Disney

I absolutely love Chatra! It is an affordable option for live chat, and once you learn all it's potential, it's incredibly useful. I would say our conversions have doubled since installing this - being able to answer questions while people are on the site helps seal the deal. :) Plus, Chatra integrates with the Apple Watch!

Richards Guitars

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very impressed so far. Several very useful functions such as repeating alarm notification - previous chats appearing above your conversation etc.

I have used a number of chat services and this one is a perfect blend between affordability and great function.

Works beautifully in tandem with my mobile too - All very seemless and I love the fact even the alarm tone is the same.

It all makes a difference and improves the experience.

Customer interface is very clear - and pro - active rules ensure I pop up to help my customers at the right moments - Cannot fault it.

Cloud F1 Llc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Work very well. Don't have to pay extra for more than 1 store. Advanced featured are very nice too.

Waisted By Keke

Love the app. Works amazing. Great way to help my customers

Silverlots

Location Hong Kong SAR

Thank you, This app is amazing and its working so well! Highly recommend this app!
Check it out in action here!

Beaumont O

Such a brilliant app! Chatra allows you to view your customers in real time and communicate with them directly. Can highly recommend for other small businesses.