4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost customer engagement and sales through features like live visitor tracking, automated responses, and chat prompts. They find it user-friendly and easy to set up, with a convenient mobile app. The responsive customer service and free plan for beginners are also highly valued. Merchants also commend its customization options, integration capabilities, and insights provided through customer details collection. Some report increased conversions and sales since using the app.

October 7, 2016

This is by far the best live chat app that we have ever used. Need I say more? Our customers love using this app on our https://eventshades.com store.

Thanks!

Eventshades
Edited August 23, 2016

Chatra is the best chat app ever! Truly a stellar experience that you don't want to miss out on! I tried so many others and they were all mediocre at best. It is so fantastic and easy for my customers to use, and unlike before, they all want to engage with us while shopping.

The layout is both beautiful and professional and works on my phone when I am away from my desk. This allows me to maintain contact and provide excellent service. Their support is first class and instant. Get it for your store and you'll never look back. :)

Anactofdogstore
9 months using the app
April 24, 2020

Chatra has increased sales and conversions of our business. They offer some great features such as live visitors on the site. Very easy to use and implement. 5 stars!!

Powell's Owls
29 days using the app
November 28, 2017

Neat and functional. It really does all you want from it and works great both online and offline. Thank you!

Lunasandalsstore
Germany
5 months using the app
March 10, 2021

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

JTCWHOLESALE
7 days using the app
December 17, 2016

This app is amazing! Love it! Customers can chat to us direct without waiting days for an email reply and best of all, its available on the go!!

Candycoatgels
March 27, 2017

Love this app! Easy to use, really useful and gets potential customers over board.

Mediterranean Charm
6 months using the app
March 3, 2017

EXELLENT APP. very easy to use and great for helping conversions.

Jdm Racing Solutions
6 months using the app
January 13, 2016

Seems to work v. well, attentive and friendly support, keep up the good work :D

Tenpin 2
8 months using the app
November 7, 2016

great for instant communication with customers

Ring Concierge