Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Lenzo Housing

We are still in our trial phase of this chat app. So far, so very, very good! Easy to install and figure out. Only wish that we could add our logo (or image) in the lower right chat icon. That might be in the subscription service. I dig this app!!!

Homage

Great app! Incredibly easy to install and operate. Still early days for us but the checkout functionality is already assisting with retaining sales.

Grownmanshave

Great app. It works really well. The one thing I really hate about it I can't remove their branding even on a paid app. Really bad implementation.

Rugs World

I am very happy with this app,very functional and user friendly

Organicos Enlinea

very useful!! we can see where our customers are and chat to help them choose what's the best for them

Equichoice Co Uk

Very easy to install and use this app

Gearadult 2

Chatra is excellent, I used two more apps for chatting from shopify app store before and removed them, but so far chatra is the best! thank you

Nanukhardcases

I have been looking for the perfect chat application for a while.
None of them was perfect and some were quite expensive for their available features.

I tried Olark, Tidio, Messenger, Drift and finally stopped on Chatra...

Why I switched from Drift to Chatra?

Drift does have a great look and great features, but their pricing was way off compared to Chatra...

And Chatra also offered a lot more features out of the box for a quarter of the price.

Having access to live users, segments, HelpScout Integration, were some of the basics I was looking for.
And Chatra delivered.

Their onboarding was also very friendly and they gave me all of the answers I was looking for...
Like how to customise the chat button with my own face!

Another very nice feature is the ability to edit a comment after it's posted (so you don't look like a second grader when writing to your customers).

And, one feature I didn'T realise I would like was the "see what the customer is writing" feature... Wow!
How nice is this to be able to start searching or writing a reply to your customer even before they post!

Overall, this app really made the cut for me.
I've been using it on my phone and on desktop for the past 2-3 months and it's been great!

UPDATE: After using the app for more than 8 months, I did get into a few frustrating bugs using their mobile app (which is actually a web app).

It's sometimes frustrating to try to make a correction on the small writing space. The app will sometimes become unresponsive and it keeps me from responding to a client on time.

It's still a great app but I did find another one that is half the size of Chatra and should help shave another 150kb on my page weight.

Thechocoshoppe

Does not work and doesn't notify me when someone is trying to chat, I have the paid version and it does not come along with any sort of support besides for them telling me I need to turn my volume up on my phone... I know how to use my device that is obviously not the issue. The support team is unwilling to assist, I guess they have not solution for their crappy system.

Natural Nutraceuticals

Works perfect. The first day I made two sales that probably would not have happened without Chatra. I can honestly say this app doubled my conversions.