Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Lethato

I used this App for two days and I saw timely update once the customer is vising website or any page. But personally I see people do not want to chat online. This is for US customer, it may not be for other countries.

Cloudhaus

Excellent app. Replaced facebook chat with Chatra for easier customer experience and it's working out great

Fbatransportllc

Excellent program, and great service.

Vapeinc

Honestly, we have tried a lot of chat programs and we can say that Chatra has given us the most success. Customer service is also very quick!

Arkitect01

Great features, I have used several chats in the past and Chatra groups some of the most important and necessary features required to close the sale, for example the triggered messages, the capability of seeing before the customer sends the message and the possibility of seeing the pages and whether or not has an item on the cart.

Thanks for letting us try for 15 days, we took the one year discount.

Mediterranean Charm

Love this app! Easy to use, really useful and gets potential customers over board.

Searebel

Great App, easy Installation, looking great and works fine!

Scandals2

What a fantastic app. I've already engaged with potential customers. Very impressed!

Very Stylish Girl

Great app, very easy to use after trying others that were too complicated. Nice styling with modern icon.

Emporium Vancie

Fantastic app, it has so many cool features and it's so easy to use, it's unbelievable, really! The design of the app is another positive point, very clean and modern. Thank you for creating such amazing application!