4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and effective live chat feature. They value the ability to preview customer messages, view browsing history, and cart contents. The app's compatibility with mobile devices, automated responses, timed messages, and integration with platforms like Facebook Messenger are also praised. Merchants report increased customer engagement and traffic due to real-time visitor tracking and analytics. The app's ability to handle multiple chats, archive them, and edit comments post-posting are seen as beneficial. The proactive messaging feature is useful for engaging idle customers. The chat widget customization, affordability, and a free plan are other positives.

June 30, 2020

amazing and support surprise me with a gift
thank you and the app look like is amazing to and easy for using

Kaylore.shop
Spain
August 28, 2018

I just love this app! Finally, I have a way to communicate with my customers. I love being able to answer their questions and mind store while I'm on the go! Just awesome!! It helped me get some sales as I was able to direct customers to the products they needed. The service is amazing too. They respond and help you when you need to. But I must say, it's so easy to install and work it out that you won't need to ask for help!

Trendyful
New Zealand
Edited July 30, 2020

This app is great, it's free and will definitely help you in taking a workload off of yourself with some common questions you get with your customers. All the best to everyone's respective businesses!

Heal Outlet
February 8, 2021

excellent App, easily to manage, the best chat messenger I ever had, easy to respond to customers, helps to engage with customers easily.

Ocean Beauty Cosmetics
Edited July 2, 2020

Absolutely love this app! Looks great on our new website www.wustler.co and enable us to reply to enquiries from customers all over the world. Setting it up was easy too! Great job Chatra :)

Wustler
Malaysia
September 14, 2018

I am using this app for my customers to contact me, while they are visiting my website. Absolutely amazing. Easy to use, and great to have interactive live chat with customers.

Grand Stands
South Africa
Edited October 13, 2018

We are Tamil Brands (www.tamibrands.com). we just started using the app. So for its working great! I like to recommend this app.

Tamil Brands
India
June 4, 2021

Une application très pratique je la recommande ,si vous avez un message et vous êtes pas sur votre site sa vous envoie directement un e-mail même pour la version gratuite très bonne applications

Ma Zen boutique
France
December 26, 2018

Started using the app a week ago.
I really like it.
I'll probably continue use it in the future.

Thanks a Lot,

Warrior
April 10, 2019

Great app.

So far so good. I'll totally recommend the app.

They have great support, extremely easy to use

Brando & McQueen