Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Thenativefood Co

An absolutely amazing app! The best feature is its app response time. I've tried almost all free chat tools. As with most of them you don't get a live notification when your customers ping you. Chatra has helped me save customers and sales!

Proudandfreebiker

Great app and great experience with it

Endlesstrends

Great app has wonderful features and makes it very easy to talk to your customers!

The Custom Brand Shop

So far so good! I've been using this for a week and have had pretty good success, even though I'm not live online a whole lot. I kind of wish it had a chat bot, but then again, I think about half of my customers were frustrated by the previous chatbot app I tried.

Creamtone Vintage Design

I can't imagine anything better! Chatra rocks!

Lonnie G.
Creamtone.com

Webbs Mid Century

Love this app and how it allows me to connect to the visitors in my web store. Thumbs up from Webb's Mid Century :)

Birthstoneboutique

Great app!. Perfect way to build trust and engage with customers.

Dailenspencer

Incredible way to connect with customers and create reliable customer service. Love the software and platform. Customer service is incredible as well.

Buyreadlove

Brilliant tool. Easy to use with so many features

Whoa T Shirts

Pretty simple and easy to use, it's pretty practical piece of software that I'd recommend for anyone looking to increase customer support quality!