Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Dcams.dk

Once again it crashed on Black Friday, once again their support is offline.

How is this OK shopify?

App is gone from all 3 of my sites, 3 employees now cant work, this is absolutly unacceptable

Greater Bazar

Thre is no free plan as it's mentioned when we register. After 14 days they start to harass you with emails to upgrade and for review then they block access to the online list. The biggest lie is that they show you a list of supposedly online visitors from everywhere in the world and tell you if you want to unlock and chat with them you need to upgrade. I checked my account and no one was online in real time. I give one star because the system forced me to give at least one if not zero stars. I deleted the App. it does not worth with lies.

Creatable

We've used the app for about a year now and up until about a month ago it worked great. Lately the app has been very buggy. It will randomly crash and you will need to reopen and login. The app is also recognizing customers on the site about 30-60 seconds after they have actually joined the site which is going to throw off any timed triggers you have set. We have dealt with that but today the app is running so slow that customer chats are taking MINUTES to come through to us. Our responses are even showing as "not seen" even though the customer is responding to them. This is a huge issue because customers expect quick responses and unfortunately has resulted in loss sales for us. For $19/month for 1 user these types of issues should not be happening. Anytime you contact support they can't offer a fix.

My recommendation is to try a different app first.

Qaws Hq

Appallingly unprofessional support interaction with a member of Chatra's "Customer Success" team, & subsequently, management.

As a paid subscriber (since cancelled), I requested an unbranded chat box. This is offered on similar plans by their competitors (Tidio, Live Chat Inc., etc.)

It is standard practice that, following payment for a customer engagement service, the client brand controls the front-facing aesthetics of said service as it pertains to, & interacts with, their website. As an example, Shopify provides an option to remove the "Powered by Shopify" link for paying customers.

Below find Chatra's initial response to my request, verbatim:

"There's currently no setting for removing the "Get ••• Chatra" branding ... We will (only) remove it if you subscribe for (an additional) 6/12-months."

... &, subsequently, a member of Chatra's management:

- -

Note

On July 28 '17, I signed-up for a free trial, active until August 12.

On August 2, I pre-subscribed to a paid plan valid from August 13 - September 12. This issue occured in the interim "free" period. Naturally, I requested a refund as our paid plan had yet to start.

- -

"As for the refund, unfortunately we won't be able to provide that, we have a no refund policy outlined in our terms of service. Personally I don't think that taking our reputation hostage & asking for a ransom is the good way to conduct business, but I might have misunderstood you."

Thechocoshoppe

Does not work and doesn't notify me when someone is trying to chat, I have the paid version and it does not come along with any sort of support besides for them telling me I need to turn my volume up on my phone... I know how to use my device that is obviously not the issue. The support team is unwilling to assist, I guess they have not solution for their crappy system.

Your Giftshoppe

Tested this out trying to find a good live chat service. Took 15 minutes to get the live chat email. Yet my contact form gets the email there right away.

Buddhapants 2

App never opens in time. Always freezes.