Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Artisan Antiques

Excellent Application to provide live chat service to clients. Very effective for communication and additionally the free option is a bonus for those on a budget.

nesavu

Nice app to interact with the customers. We have not launched our store yet and am so excited to use this app for our online store.

The Chok Chok

I really love this app. It does more than what I was expecting! Great tool for any online business, I really recommend it

Nicole Macaron

My favorite Shopify app! I highly recommend getting it for your shop :) I use the free version and it doesn't everything I need it to do

The Baby Mill Store

Great app. Love the live view aspect. This app has helped our website develop and our business grow.

PJs Sleep and Home

Chatra has been a great addition to our online store and has greatly improved our ability to instantly communicate with customers who have questions about our products. Its very simple to set up and customize!

ca.convertiv

Very good so far, works flawlessly. I like that we don't have to connect it with messenger mandatorily

Gingernjo

It's super easy to install and very easy to use. We you need a simple and quick solution to live chat with your customers this is it. So far so good.

THE MINI EDIT

This app is amazing, easy to use, lots of quick customisation options, does everything we need and prompted us to add a few things we hadn't thought of. Best of all, it only took about twenty minutes to set up and switch on. Highly recommend!

The Blessed Life

This is really helpful in engaging and retaining the customers who came to view my site. Really appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36