Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

I love this app! I have used it for quite awhile and I even moved my site to a different platform without missing a beat. Great customer service and the options it gives are great. I am a paid subscriber but the cost is worth it as far as I am concerned. In addition to the chat on the site I get my Facebook messages for my business directly in the app so I can respond quickly. Would recommend this app to anyone!

Oolabooshop

We are using the app for our beauty products store: www.oolabooshop.com
It is easy to use also on your mobile so you will never miss a chat.
Easy to make it available for more users, eventhough it needs a monthly plan.

Beauty Refinery

I have a beauty/skincare store (www.beautyrefineryshop.com). Chatra is easy to use and I like being able to see who is coming to the store. It brings a more personal touch to acknowledge people when they "enter" the store. I like the ablility to do online and offline with messages that you can customize when you are offline.

Reflect Perfection

Does everything it says. In fact, I'm surprised at the flexibility and usability of the app. as well as the easy of setting up / making changes.

ShopUnbothered

I am the owner of a new online clothing store (shopunbothered.com). I am currently using the free version of Chatra and will be moving forward with the paid version within the next few months. Even with the free version, Chatra works wonders! I have not only been able to use it to increase sales, but also to create a more personable experience for my customers.

THESEVENTIES

In my online store, The software works fine and is efficient. I recommend using it. We sell Rustic Style lamps.@https://theseventies.myshopify.com

Kobelli

Great app! It is very easy to use and allows me to chat with my customers easily and quickly. Thanks!

Ohpopdog

Chatra has been a great addition to our online store and has greatly improved our ability to instantly communicate with customers who have questions about our products.

Olori

This app is great for real-time interaction with customers and website visitors! We are now closer to our audience than ever.

Eco, Love & Other Stuff

Love the whole Chatra concept! Great way of assisting potential customers with any questions or help they might need.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37