Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Java Sisters Vanilla

The app is fun and useful. I am glad I downloaded it tho hoping the free plan has more features
Thank you!
-JavaSistersVanilla

Party Dudes

This chat app is excellent. Have tried a few others and they were either messy with no way to hide unavailable features, or pricey for a plan with not enough features. Chatra is really good.

Pup Supps

Love it! Helped me manually convert so many sales. Highly recommend to anyone with a brand. Also a great way to get customer feedback.

Heal Outlet

This app is great, it's free and will definitely help you in taking a workload off of yourself with some common questions you get with your customers. All the best to everyone's respective businesses!

Cool Stuff & Accessories

Is a great app I recommended to try it out as i did. Customer service is great they help you really fast with any questions.

Simplestepshopping

like it

Incredible Chic Collections LLC

We use the service at www.ichicc.com! I highly recommend it. One reason is you receive an alert when someone is on your website.

3oak HandCrafted

3oak Handcrafted creates and curates furniture and home goods. We immediately pivoted to e-commerce in the face of this pandemic by building ourselves a Shopify store. The integration between in-store and online is amazing. But we were not converting sales online, not a single one. We added Chatra and are now converting sales all over the United States. It's a game changer.

my little wish

This is a seriously good app. It is not only enabling us to respond to clients in no time, triggered chats are proven to be invaluable especially at the checkout stage. I imagine this will help us recover our abandoned carts significantly. It also gives us such a good insight about what our customers getting stuck at on our website and helps us improve the flow. It is simply brilliant, definitely recommended!

City Dreams Mall

It is great, good desing and also the support is great. 5 stars I don't have any complain about this App

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46