Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

My Lovers Corner

This App has helped me improve my stores look and make sales. It is easy to set up. They can assist you right away if you need help

Pleni Naturals

I really like it so far! I have the free version now but will most likely upgrade to the paid version.

The Healthy Desk

I really like this app. It has the same features as some of the other chat offerings available but for a much more reasonable investment. I like how I can use it on my Shopify store as well on another ecommerce store not on Shopify.

Cuffz

Great app, helped me connect to my customers and guide them through the shopping process. Even made a sale conversion from this. Support was great too. Fixed an issue I had promptly.

shopstatenfashion

I love this app for my website shopstatenfashion.com , I chat with my customers all day and night and if im offline, the chat gets sent to my email! Amazing service.

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates

Started with the free trial then upgraded to the Pro Plan. App works great, love the features and it's a great price.

RSP Fashion

This is a great tool, very helpful with a lot of options, and easy to use.
We recommend it highly to everyone.

Frump Fighters

I've been so pleased with this app. Easy to set up and configure. My customers are enjoying it too! I love that I can target specific pages/behaviors with customized messages! It helped us maximize sales during our last promotion.

Let's Knit

I'm very satisfied with this app so far. I was looking for a free, simple, and easy to use chat app and I got more from Chatra. It can be used with free version, however, I like the features in the paid plan, I will switch it immediately after the trial version. Highly recommended.

Mastro Zavatti

It is a wonderful and helpful app. You can see in real time where your visitors come from and the page they are in, also if the cart is empty or not.
I haven't been using the app for long - just a week but I really like it.

I have to go with the free plan, so some of the best features are not included, but guess the free features are good enough to interact with customers and help the store sales and communications with potential customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48